Teaching english in Vietnam

Well I just got back from my 7 week trip to Vietnam, and loved it. Although I had some tough times there. I love the country very much, and have completely fallen for a girl there.

Due to certain circumstances I might not be able to marry her to bring her to the states for a little while, so I thought maybe try giving english teaching a shot.

English was my second language but since I learned it young and moving away from my native home (South Korea) English has become my primary and only language.

I read a lot of Vietnamese english textbooks and found them to be outdated, and would make it harder to adapt if they were to move to America.

My parents have always told me I should be a elementary school teacher cause I love kids and helping people so the idea really sparked my interest.

Just wondering what the average starting salary would be with minimal qualifications, I'm not in a position where I'm hurting for cash, but I think I would die of boredom if I did not have a job lol. I own a house in America and can easily collect rent from overseas and live comfortably in Vietnam even without a job.

Also taking advantage of free Vietnamese classes would be nice, since most my local friends are Vietnamese it's also easier for me to understand Vietnamese English accents. So far all I can do is basic things like counting and few basic phrases so I can fake being a really quiet Vietnamese guy lol, in Vietnam most people thought I was Vietnamese so I think I fit in ok.

Off topic: depending on what the "circumstances" are, take time now to figure out the US visa process for your new love.