Martial Arts in Riyadh

Well if you are interested to learn martial like karate or taekwondo there is a Filipino school called Elite International School which is situated in Olaya, you can go there.
Your most welcome

Well if you are interested to learn martial arts like taekwondo and karate there is a Filipino School called Elite International School in Olaya, You can go there

Well I think it is available at Body Master gym in Olaya where you can learn Boxing, Kickboxing and also Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Try Getmuv app they have loud of activity

Hi - if your staying in Riyadh rightnow, you can join any health gym and there you can ask if you can include your martial arts training. or if you have a private place to get students, then you can just post it online. I'm also interested, please count me in.

There is a gym called invictus fighter which offers different kind of martial art training.
Also there is an app called Getmuv which provides different kind of marital art classes in different gyms.
Good luck

Hello, I am interested, could you please let me know.

Thanks
Wael

hi

we need a trainer of Martial arts for kids in compound, are you willing for that ?

waiting for your kind reply

Hello,

I am looking for Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu FEMALE COACH living in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh or willing to move to Riyadh as i have a Ladies Martial Art Gym and wanting to hire.

Thank you in advance

Hello

You still in riyadh ?

Hi

I am interested along with my 2 kids

Can you please share your contact to arrange sessions for us and maybe we can get a facility

Hi

Where is this center my daughter is very interested
Please let me know

Hi, message me in my whatsapp ***

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey,
Would like to know more
Please send me an email of what classes you have in mind

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details only through private messaging. Thank you.

Depending on the compound you may be able to hold classes at there rec center.  I know Ishibilia has BJJ 4 times a week.

Riyadh Combat Club, 6 KM from Ishibilia, is located on the second floor of a Body Masters, the teach BJJ & Kickboxing.  I visited the gym, they have floor space and an Octagon.  The price are about reasonably.  There also Gracie Barra 8 Km from Al Nakla, again located in a body masters gym.

could you please provide your contact number !

Can I have your whatsapp

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.

Please exchange contact details using the private messaging system

I have a boy 15 year old who is kickboxing player sine 8 years

good morning,

i am a filipino i am looking for martial arts school here in Riyadh do you know any community club for such sport.

thank you,

Joey

Depends on what you art look for, Muay Thai, BJJ, Kickboxing, TKD, Karate, the only thing that is hard to find is Judo.  Look up Riyadh Combat Club, House Of Warriors MMA and Body Masters Martial Arts.  Good Luck.

Hello guys,
I am looking for sparring partner (boxing, muay thai). If someone is interested send me a message.

It's a great workout.

@PinoyFreediver
Hi sir *****
Moderated by Djameel 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact details in the open forum. Send such details through private messaging.

@Traveller5 hi. Came across this decade old post but thought to ask if you're still in the city and teaching? I just moved to Riyadh this month and am looking to enroll

@Ahmed Shaker

Hello sir I am from Pakistan International taewkondo athlete Black belt first Dan from kukkiwon Korea 5 years experience in taekwondo academy as a cheip instructor I am looking for jobs

Now lives in Raiydh

Hello Shahzada Murtaza,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You can try your luck by posting your CV in theJobs in Riyadhsection.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Traveller5 I'm interested in learning karate.. where I can find you ??