New to Q8 :)

Hi Everyone!

I am Kim!  I am from the US and am here in Kuwait to teach at one of the local schools.  I am interested in meeting new people and enjoying being in the Middle East.  I love to eat great food, run, and enjoy the beach or a pool.  Anyone know how I can watch some American football around here?

Hey

welcome to kuwait dude .  i hope you anjoy your staying .

for American football if you wanna watch it at TV you should
subscribe to OSN (Orbit Showtime Network ) which you can find the branch for it in salmiya beside marina mall

if you want to play , forget it :D
here everybody are after soccer

take care

Hi and Welcome to Kuwait to EB

actually Eesa that is not entirely correct; if u want to play American football all you have to do is follow this link (here) or simply, look for CoachP on the forum, he's the Grid Iron Coach.

as far as watching tho, Eesa is right, you wont find many coffee shops (forget the term "bars" here :P) streaming it to the general public, as more often than not some form of soccer game will be taking place simultaneously, and they give preference to soccer.

i could be wrong, maybe an american entrepreneur will have set up a cafe that specializes in NFL only. u never know.

Hey Kim! :P How you doin'?

Hey Kim welcome.....

welcome

Hello Kim,

I am also really new to Kuwait, still wondering :), yesterday I went to 360 mall, it was fun eating indian curry :)

welcome... i return end of october also like to meet new friend to hangout with. :)

Hi how are u dear hope u are fine i will be glad to be your friend

kmichaela1 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I am Kim!  I am from the US and am here in Kuwait to teach at one of the local schools.  I am interested in meeting new people and enjoying being in the Middle East.  I love to eat great food, run, and enjoy the beach or a pool.  Anyone know how I can watch some American football around here?

u r welcome in kwt, as u now aware that there is no freedom like US in kuwait, i m also alone here in kwt, if u want i can accompany u on weekends. bye take care.

We can arrange a meetup if you like to mix around :)

Welcome, how are you finding things so far?

Hi Kim welcome to Q8

welcome to Kuwait,

Welcome to Kuwait.
For any help please do not hesitate.:cool:

Welcome to Kuwait :)

Hi Kim, welcome to Kuwait. You are actually right on time. Kuwait is having its first football game on March 28th against the Jeddah Jaws. Should be a sight to see and probably a great way to meet people. Enjoy.

Hi Kim!

How are you?
I dont watch footbal but I love Sports.
I'm from philippines.
I live in salmiyah kuwait.

HI KIM . WELCOME TO KUWAIT. HERE EVERYONE BUSSY . NO TIME FOR PLAYING. THERE IS GOOD ENVIRONMENT FOR PLAYERS.THERE IS GYM FOOTBALL GROUND AND EVERYTHING .

Hello Seyed Shoyeb -> Can you please lower your caps lock? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Kim welcome.  I have been working here for almost 2 years.  For watching US sports I us firstrowsports.du if you have a good internet connection.  Hope you enjoy your stay here