Interest on dubai visa

please friend's,i have been in Georgia for years now,any way Georgia is cool.please can any 1 help me on how to get united emirate visa?

i LIVE IN DUBAI AND HAVE RESIDENCE VISA AND A COMPANY OWNER. NOW A DAYS I AM IN BISHKEK FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE & NOW I WANT TO TRAVEL TO GEORGIA FOR MARKETTING SURVEY. I AM PAKISTANI NATIONAL. CAN ANY BODY HELP FOR VISA QUERRY? OR WHAT THE PROCEURE IS IT TO GET VISIT/BUSINESS VISA?

Hi jokizi,

Your post is now on the Dubai Forum

You should read the article on Traveling to Dubai in the Expat-Blog Guide. It might be helpful :)

Thank you

---------------------------------------------
Hi siddiq921,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your question on the Dubai Forum for a better interaction :)

P.s - Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. So as the other members can understand your post.

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I live in Dubai and have residence visa and a company owner. Now a days i am in bishkek for business purpose & now i want to travel to georgia for marketting survey. I am pakistani national. Can any body help for visa querry? Or what the proceure is it to get visit/business visa?