How to apply for canadian jobs while living in saudi arabia?

You can try Canada job bank website but most employers will not consider if you are not in a process of Visa application or if you are not eligible to work in Canada.

HI THIS IS VIVEK FROM INDIA, AM ALSO INTERESTED IN JOB , I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF ABOUT 23 YEARS IN VARIOUS FIELDS LIKE SCRAP, IMPORT AND EXPOT, BUILDING MATERIALS, FOOD ITEMS, SHIPPING , LOGISTICS, ETC IF ANY ONE IN NEED OF A PERSON LIKE ME TO JOIN THE WORK FOR HIS  OR HER COMPANY IN CANADA AND SPONSOR MY VISA I CAN RELOCATE IMMEDIATELY.

@vivekgsurana

Welcome to the forum.

Check out the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too offering your services.

For security reasons please do not post ant contact details on the open forum.

Please do not post on capitals as it is considered to be the same as shouting at someone.

hi dany

could you please help to list all the solicitors in Canada who can help to land a job visa from Saudi Arabia?
I am looking for help so i can move to Canada from Jeddah

My friend ,

There is no person who can give you job while you are in Saudi Arabia.

The best and only option is to apply for Immigration and then move to Canada.

Best of luck

Regards
Q.

how to applay plz help me..

@last pasta hello I'm a job seeker working abroad I'm here in reyadh ksa I'm fenish contract and transferable equama as well w/o any doubts so if you have recommending as soon work vacancy in any country I'm interested to apply in any vaccant job my profession I hair dresser as well beautecian or if any food packer or factory worker outside reyadh sir thank you and godblees

Hello everyone,

For jobs, please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Jobs in Canada

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

@last pasta  Hi, I  am searching trustworthy agency in Canada to apply Saudi Arabia in accounting. Refer reliable agency that works in Canada here. Thanks

@last pasta Hi, I am searching trustworthy agency in Canada to apply Saudi Arabia in accounting. Refer reliable agency that works in Canada here. Thanks
-@Azia Akhter

Hello,

None agency is official and depending the government. There are only here to pick your money without more help or ease to obtain a job and a work permit than the government websites.

Everything is on cic.gc.ca