Can i travel Dubai to Riyadh on umra visa by any means of transport

Assalamoalikum,
Dear Expats,
"i am Resident of Dubai, work here. i want to go Riyadh first,want to stay my brother's home and want go together to perform umra,and then return to riyadh and after some days direct go together to home country"
is there any issue ,i am single and gcc resident,can i plan my trip??? in this way,
Kindly help me in this regard.it will be highly appreciated.
thanks and jazakallah

If you have a Umrah Visa, you can travel to KSA without any hesitations, you can drive in your own car, take a bus or get a flight.

Good Luck and remember me in your Dua.

Saud

you can travel by car or bus between dubai and riyadh on a umrah visa.

You will have a problem if you are travelling by plane. For Umrah visa, entry point is Jeddah if travelling by plane.

Can anyone please let us know if there is a regular bus service between Riyadh and Dubai (and if possible where is the station located, in Riyadh... at the hotel they don't seem to know...).  Thanks...

Yup, SAPTCO buses serve this.

You'll have to go to their station in Azizyah district. You may ask any taxi to drive you to SAPTCO Azizyah.

Get a umrah visa and fly. Don't go by car as it is too long, unless you are prepared to arrived exhausted to your brothers and want to sleep instead of catching up with him. Furthermore, it is about a 14 hour drive over to Mecca.

Fly down to Jeddah and hire a car.

You will want to arrive to Mecca refreshed, not exhausted from driving. As you will want to take some Zam zam with you, ensure you park your rental car near by, or just taxi back to the car, if parking far away. Remember, it is busy around this area and sometimes parking can be really hard to find close by. I say this from experience!!

Good luck