Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

Khalid88 wrote:

Joined the forums after reading a couple of posts , you guys have an adorable community going on over here.

Hi Khalid, welcome to the blog!!  We always value the input of friendly, knowledgeable nationals :)

As for our adorable community, I can only assume you haven't yet seen the pic of the mankini :lol:

um , not really! I still think its adorable anyways!
and I do value your warm welcome , I do hope Ill be a goo d addition to this forum , and i do hope Ill make a couple o new friends here and there.
I suppose I need to rest up now due to the simple fact I didnt get enough sleep for the past 48 hours. will be back :)
Pleasure to be talking to you Miss Allie :)

welcome Khalid, enjoy the forum as we do

Hi guys, i'm up 4 a chill, if anyones at a loose end this weekend, get at me, holla,,,

Hey everybody, am new to the blog, please PM the contact details as am interested in joining group events.

The new image on my profile is that of my paternal Great Grandpa, Haji Ismail Effendi, which was hand drawn by a street artis in Constantinople (Istanbul now) in the year 1884 on his adventure to Egypt, Turkey, Makkah and Madinah.

Um, MM... why did you think making "that" statement in "this" thread is relevant? O_O

Salman

cos i didnt wana make a new thread just for explaining the pic...
simple as that
QED

musicman wrote:

cos i didnt wana make a new thread just for explaining the pic...
simple as that
QED

hehehehe!, ok ok. but I mean why "this" thread of all threads we have? lol.

Salman

Cos ts titled "Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!" which indicates its a more general topic. simple again...
QED

ps: why all the fuss and concern? which thread wud have suited it better?

musicman wrote:

ps: why all the fuss and concern? which thread wud have suited it better?

coz he wasnt there to take his pics ;-)

O_O

dunno what shahab means but no fuss MM, juss touching the base :P

Salman

first time anyone has questioned me on why i posted something on this forum as if to say that i shud not have posted it.... strange planet we live in

Sluts n Sweethearts - http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ … ge-bidisha

I hope I chose the right thread to post this?

Lost Generation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA

Who says you cant have the cake and eat it too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11566634

now Im bamboozeld. :/

(why does it have to be personal?)

okay, guys.. knock it off (at least he didn't call you an ostrich :lol::lol::lol:).

BTW, mm, I like your various changes of pics.  Makes me feel I should embrace some variety!

it still is the spice of life, they say....

That sounds like a super idea!. Gee, now if only I wasn't located in Jizan, a remote backwater in KSA near the Yemeni border. We don't even have a compound. We live in a kind of barracks on the outskirts of the town. I would settle for a compound. Anyway, about the meet-ups, I might be willing to fly to Jeddah once in a while (it's the closest city to us of any size and it's not really close, either..several hundred kilometers away) but if someone organized a big meet-up (we can't call it a "party.")I'de be game to fly there. Of coure I'd have to be told how to get to where ever it is at.  So folks in Jeddah please organize something, too, and I may show up and bring my work mates, too.

though most of the members are in Riyadh Dave. but I hope the Jeddawians can help out as well. Welcome aboard.

Salman

Should not the residents of Jeddah be called JEDI's?

musicman wrote:

Should not the residents of Jeddah be called JEDI's?

you're right! how COOL! :)

Hello, I've been reading these posts for a few weeks, and have signed a contract to begin th evisa process to teach for AETG. I hope it has worked out the kinks before I get there. Musicman has been very kind and I am looking forward to coming to KSA soon. I may have questions as it gets closer to the time of arrival.

thanks for being here. Sarah

Welcome the the Forum and soon to KSA.

you can always drop a line or ten here on the forum! everyone will be happy to be of any help.

Salman

Heres a book everyone would surely be interested in?

http://www.traderscity.com/abcg/culture.htm

such a nice idea, please keep me updated on any upcoming gathering. i have been here for 6 months and just cant find any friends to hangout with!!

Please let me know when and where is the next group meeting.
iterested to join in.

Camels for Sale
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L98wSyz52v4/S1jHJXSwGiI/AAAAAAAACQs/SUZ9WxH5Ezw/s400/camels6.jpg

Is it too late to join in guys???
Saw this only today.I am new here in the Kingdom.

Shana, its never too late for anything... BUT, as your id shows u live in the future, u gotta buy a camel from the post above

or if you call mm2 you may even b able to find a sheep or 2

Would be glad to if you can show me how to.............

Thanks to you guys now I have this difficult task of choosing between a camel and a sheep........

for that u need to come to Saudi Arabia, cannot do that in England nor Belgium

Lol........didnt I make it clear. Apologies I am in Riyadh....

Nearly 2 months now....

shana2021 wrote:

Thanks to you guys now I have this difficult task of choosing between a camel and a sheep........

depends on u mate... how deep the throat u want ;)

shana2021 wrote:

Nearly 2 months now....

oops sorry! went on ur profile and used that info....never thought an english who wanna go to belgium will land in Saudi Arabia...

just thinking of Belgium and Saudi Arabia reminds me of the 1994 FIFA WORLD CUP... wat a goal that was!

Ask the Scotsman, he will be the best judge

shana2021 wrote:

Nearly 2 months now....

ur profile is old, so people r assuming u r still talking about future. :):):):):)