Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

Shabab, the privilege is yours in receiving anything from my sister :P

(did anyone notice im picking on shahab alot lately?)

and nonz princes, you can always PM anyone you want, the worst they can do is report it to the administration, right? but what good reporting will do them if you didnt do anything wrong... right? now start spamming the cats out!

hehehehe

an nobody be pickin fights with me sis. :nothappy:

shahab.ali wrote:

i have given u the privilege of PMing me and u still sad??

Oh yeah ,How lucky i m....This mean Happy dance
so lets do it

(‘.')>< “
_/”\_

<(‘.')
/”/>
_/“\_

(‘.')>< “
_/”\_

<(‘.')
/”/>
_/“\_

Shhhhuuuuuuu...Tired:rolleyes:

and salu,u r my darling bro luubbb yaaaaaaaaa

()”””()
( -.- )
( ,(”),),  my teddy bear

nonz wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

i have given u the privilege of PMing me and u still sad??

Oh yeah ,How lucky i m....This mean Happy dance
so lets do it

(‘.')>< “
_/”\_

<(‘.')
/”/>
_/“\_

(‘.')>< “
_/”\_

<(‘.')
/”/>
_/“\_

Shhhhuuuuuuu...Tired:rolleyes:

and salu,u r my darling bro luubbb yaaaaaaaaa

()”””()
( -.- )
( ,(”),),  my teddy bear

hehehhehehhe
nice funky dance nonz
loooooooooool
shhhoooo cuteeeeeeeeee

Bro Shahab!
i m new here, but seems people r lost after allie cat said abt PM, looooooool, wat she (allie cat) meant that one shudnt PM someone unless asked for , plus it wasnt for nonz , which nonz thought was for her, and the Mr. shahab offered his services to PM nonz and nonz danced, looooooool
cute funny movie:P:P:P
hope to see a happy ending, hhhhhhhh

hey ali...welcome to the forum dude...
u r wrong! u cannot ask for a PM!!! do u think i will ask katrina kaif to PM me...she will if she wants to...Pm is for that...
well, this world is a movie after all...it is we who make it an Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Historical, Horror, Musicals, Science Fiction, etc types ;)

and ya, how can i forget Romantic one???

:shy: Oh mam!!! There been such relieved at last someone on Mother Earth like my Dance and I m flattered :P
hehehehe

and yeah as Shaby said we create Drama here and Allie is my "jaanu maanu" and she knows that and she even knows if she 'd ever turn her back to me I m gonna stab and stab her to till she dies(Of course with Fork so her death could be miserable)and then fry her after Exotic Marination.Hey everyone is invited in that (never-happening)Party :lol::lol::lol: (What a crap) :lol::lol::lol:

alik79 wrote:

[
Bro Shahab!
i m new here, but seems people r lost after allie cat said abt PM, looooooool, wat she (allie cat) meant that one shudnt PM someone unless asked for , plus it wasnt for nonz , which nonz thought was for her, and the Mr. shahab offered his services to PM nonz and nonz danced, looooooool
cute funny movie:P:P:P
hope to see a happy ending, hhhhhhhh

Hi Alik79!  I must say that it's a pleasure to welcome you to the forum.  Your analysis of the earlier situation mmade me laugh out loud! 

but now THIS scares me:

m gonna stab and stab her to till she dies(Of course with Fork so her death could be miserable)and then fry her after Exotic Marination.Hey everyone is invited in that (never-happening)Party

Why is nonzie always talking about EATING me?!?  She must have a taste for tough old white meat :lol:

Why is nonzie always talking about EATING me?!?  She must have a taste for tough old white meat

:lol::lol::lol:
Here comes the reason;Because u seem yummy,my actual intention is to eat u all and I have to justify the reasons so its end up eating u :dumbom:

to babez
allie cat n nonz
galzzzzzzz
there r more men than women in this blog (unfortuntely:P) can u plz handle the eating part outside:P:P
riyadh is already a pretty hot city..........
hhhhh

thnks alliecat n shabby for ur warm welcome
its been n honor n pleasure so far mates

AoA,
It was really enjoyable reading all of your replies. Great Job Salman. Oooh abt intorducing myself, I am an Engineer working with Thales in Khobar. But seems that no one is here from Khobar :(. But still do let ya all know if I visit Riyadh.

Take great care allz....
Wasalam

Sannan,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for noticing my ever sincere efforts for the residents of Expat-Blog :P

btw :rolleyes: not every one understands the term AoA. since this is an Expat.com ;)

alik79 wrote:

to babez
allie cat n nonz
galzzzzzzz
there r more men than women in this blog (unfortuntely:P) can u plz handle the eating part outside:P:P
hhhhh

Hehehehe yeah we will be careful :)

lol! I'm a bet late for the party, but count me there!

nonz wrote:
alik79 wrote:

to babez
allie cat n nonz
galzzzzzzz
hhhhh

Hehehehe yeah we will be careful :)

loooooooooooooolz
plz u do so;)

whats up :)

are you people still meeting up ??

this good effort for making a expat club in this sort of dry city where there is no life ,, but the group online is not enough just try to geather the memebers on some place and yes ,,, its true ,, need to  motivate ladies tojoin group and we should have mixed gettogathers parties and dinners like that

is it just me or is Mr. realromance just looking for a hookup?

Yip, I read it to, thats why I dont reply to these - he wants "lady getogathers" to join him for dinner without the mottawaa present.

Salman Omrani wrote:

is it just me or is Mr. realromance just looking for a hookup?

hehehehe so true......

We will only be arriving in Saudi mid October but are keen on the idea.

need to  motivate ladies tojoin group

What about whole family? I don't think well-mannered ladies will be motivated (IMHO).

DRose wrote:

I don't think well-mannered ladies will be motivated (IMHO).

Why not?  Just because we're in KSA doesn't mean we have to share the Saudi mentality about 'mixing.'

im not well mannered so I can go to the party :)

exactly :highfive: !

may i come in my "thang" designed by Allie?

I was born for parties. Count me in anytime except i am out of the country:). I would love to explore desert ride and Dammam, heard a lot about it.

I am ready to initiate this if people really want to go...

Whats say folks????

anil.soni wrote:

I was born for parties. Count me in anytime except i am out of the country:). I would love to explore desert ride and Dammam, heard a lot about it.

I am ready to initiate this if people really want to go...

Whats say folks????

Anil, you need to join forces with Salman.  He's always trying to get something like this going.

musicman wrote:

may i come in my "thang" designed by Allie?

:blink::blink::blink:

Ok, heres the deal, MM in his 'thang' to enter the party, then (not sure about the food chain issue)the unmannered sparrow and alliecat will go unnoticed as they gatecrash the party to stand behind the bottles of 7UP and forgotten as MM is admired in full halloween garb.....where is Dave in all this?

he can hold the torch, remember it will be dark out there

musicman wrote:

he can hold the torch, remember it will be dark out there

:lol::lol::lol:

YES!  He needs to provide the lighting so that mm can be seen in all his glory! :top:

...and the ladies can all chant "Hallelujah"

Do 'thangs' come in black fishnet, or are they only that neon yellow colour :)

Allie will have to answer that. Shes the designer. I just wear and walk the cat.

black fishnet

damn, Julien needs to add one of those yahoo icons where the graphic is rolling around laughing.. cause THAT's what I am doing right now!!  :lol::lol::lol:

MM is enjoying this :lol:

Riyadh Chippendale.

why shouldn't MM enjoy this? Are we hearing sounds of insecurity here?

day-um!!!!!!!!!!!! mm is so funny lately!! :lol:

Yeah, Salman .. so are you insecure or what?  :P

lol

Hello there everyone ,
Joined the forums after reading a couple of posts , you guys have an adorable community going on over here.
Im Khalid , a 23 year old Saudi guy , just a regular person trying to pass by some time due to the fact he's fasting and is waiting for Maghrib! so thought I'd write in this forum. do Hope all of you are well , and I do hope Ill manage to make some good friends :)
Wish you all the best!