Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

hay guys if we create a event then we have to spent some money also. and for that we should need ur contact details email id or p num.

Well its Ramadan and we can create an iftar event for all nationality community. Hope so those who r new may already know
what is Ramadan and iftar. any religion will be allowed also.

contact me on my id a l i h a s s a n 2 0 0 9 @ g m a i l . c o m

or my num 0 5 5 0 6 1 5 5 9 5

and let me know your contact details and by the way i am here in saudi for 20 years (mashallah)

Here is my contact, count me for any event

[email protected]

Im in for the expat club.

T

Yes, very good idea :)

Since the number giving is rampant here.....055 290 2613 is where I can be contacted. Do let me know if any concrete plans are happening.
Cheers !

ok tell mw who like asian food

i am planning for iftar in asian restaurant, but the fact is u have to pay for your own iftar meal. it cost from 20 - 30 SR . actually they have spicy food.those who r spicy lovers the can enjoy it. but i am sure u will love their food its not complete spicy .

Those who r in just call me on my mob 0 5 5 0 6 1 5 5 9 5 to finalize ur seat

guys guys, calm down. first of all stop spreading your numbers like that. the PVPV might as well block us for "numbering" lol!

I see we have gathered a new crowd. why not, let me see what I can do.

(an unofficial announcement: my vacation has just started :lol: so I have nothing but time for you guys)

Salman

Hiya all, I am new to the forum, thinking of moving to Saudi (Riyadh) from the UK as a teacher of English and need some advice on packages, how professional the companies are out there, living on a compound etc.

Please respond!

Thank you very much and happy Ramadan!

P.S. Anyone know/heard of Complex Luxury Compounds and /or Adwaa Rabia Group of Companies??

well u can check arab news or can go to saudi embassy . they might have vacancies for eng teacher. or bayt.com naukrigulf.com , monstergulf.etc

Hi everyone
Hope you all are enjoying the spirit of Ramdan here in Riyadh..
My vacation is also due on 24 Aug..
before that date, if you arrange Iftar, happy to join ...
cant eat much at Iftar time, but nice to meet up and say "HI" to webmates.. ..

cheers

Hiya AliHassan, I have job offers, i am more interested in using this forum to find out about life there on a compound, living in Saudi as a single girl etc

ummm nasiya, I dont want to be rude, but aren't ya off topic? you can always start a new thread. and dont worry about replies, girls always get attention in ksa :P

Salman

New in Riyadh, welcome to the City :)

well good to hear that , at least u r getting some info

Nasiya wrote:

Hiya AliHassan, I have job offers, i am more interested in using this forum to find out about life there on a compound, living in Saudi as a single girl etc

Nasiya wrote:

Hi Nasiya, So where are you thinking of living/working? We are moving out to Jeddah in 2 weeks time...

Hi Guys,

New here as well and interested to become a member for Expat Club!

:)

i  found teaching job for you in bayt.com kindly check this link

http://www.bayt.com/en/saudi-arabia/job … -training/

it related to teaching

Nasiya wrote:

hay gabris hr u  and welcome to Expat.com

Hi all and thanks so much for the responses.

Apologies I haven't been on but I was busy with offers and trying to make a decision on one, finally signed so now waiting for the next stage so should be there soon!!!

So now I need help with the practicalities, what clothes to bring, is it 2 or 3 pin plugs out there, what essentials should I pack, any restrictions etc.

Thank you all once again x

Salman Omrani wrote:

ummm nasiya, I dont want to be rude, but aren't ya off topic? you can always start a new thread. and dont worry about replies, girls always get attention in ksa :P

Salman

Yeah cos no-one else was off topic?? ;-)

Anyway, I have wrote on others and not had much response Mr Salman so there :-P

Re attention cos I'm female....now theres a surprise....!

Nasiya wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

Salman

Yeah cos no-one else was off topic?? ;-)

Anyway, I have wrote on others and not had much response Mr Salman so there :-P

Re attention cos I'm female....now theres a surprise....!

Now that sure is a big surprise here...;)

@ nasiya : ok first of all you have to buy abaya, second head covering cloth .
Second thing i dont know r u going to work in uni or where . if you provide these info perhaps i can help  u more .

Sure thing, I will purchase an  abaya and hijab, no probs.

I am going to be working as a ESL lecturer in a university, all women so what to wear under? Jean etc ok or more formal?

And whats the weather going to be like?

Hello Nasiya!

Don't you think that it will be better if you start a new thread on the forum for your questions?;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

wow I jst noticed this thread was started late in 2009 but I dont think any such event taken place since then?

Guyz any upcoming gathering?..Keep me in loop..:D

@all New Members Welcome to the expat club :-)

well guysi think its only a discussion nothing else to do

:D

yes its cool idea and worth of knowing others cultures and traditions and etc.

Alliecat wrote:

Hi CAF,

Welcome aboard!  You'll be fine because you're with your godfather (hubby) and so you can get around.

I'm single so I am basically .. in American words.. screwed! lol

I'm single too but would love to meet you guys!

CAF wrote:

alliecat & Salman

Thanks for the welcome!  Transportation shouldn't be a problem Alliecat- I'll come and get you. :)  The one thing my hubby and I discussed was the driver - it was a non-starter!  I will have to have one.  We are really excited to get over there and set up.  We'll be living in the Siemens Compound the old Fal compound) and we have to furnish our house.  So our first few weeks will be fun.  We were scheduled to leave the US on the 19th but thats been pushed back to the 23rd and that may change again.  Ugh!  I hate all of the changes.
So Alliecat, you've been in country for a few months now (i've been following the site since July) how do you like it so far?  Have you had a chance to travel at all?  We too love to travel and plan to do lots of things.  We are also into diving, so weekends in Jetta are planned.  Well, please stay in touch-I'm going to need support when I arrive!  Cheers!!

I'm a SCUBA diver too and want to dive the Red Sea! I'm definately planning on going to Jeddah throughout the next year.

welcome all you guys :D:D

Hmmm!

Hello Beautiful people, hope you doing good and I hope that the club is still going on and meetings are still going. I'm very interested to join in and be part of you guys, since this was writter in 2009 I hope 2011 still keeping it!

Malik <3

nothing has happened until and nothing is going until now.

MalikSulaiman wrote:

Hmmm!

Hello Beautiful people, hope you doing good and I hope that the club is still going on and meetings are still going. I'm very interested to join in and be part of you guys, since this was writter in 2009 I hope 2011 still keeping it!

Malik <3

I'm in as well.. please let me know if there's anything happenening this weekend or on any upcoming weekends

Hello Animator :),

I will go to riyadh and work there .... can i join ? :/

Hi there...liking the idea of an expat club and more importantly, would love to join! Ill be moving to Riyadh in Dec!!! I hope I dont fall too behind with learning the rules and regulations...Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sumera

im in
also hosting a meeting on 22 dec 2011 in al-hasa, i have already 50 interested, are there more?

Hey Mr. lover and Imran...sounds interesting. I am in if we can have more details please !!!:cool: