Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

Dear Salman Omrani.

I like your Expat Riyadh Club idea. How do I join please let me know.

Regards
Faheem

Hello People,

I'd love to become a member of the Club!

Please fill me in with the details, such as the procedures, rules and everything!

Let's just not ONLY talk, but do something FUN? please?
I wonder if the meeting ever took place? :$

How do I join please let me know. Please send me details

Hey Guys,:D

Firstly, I do not know if I am too early for this, but I would surely love to take a plunge.:cool: My name is Pramod and I am from Hyderabad, India. I would be moving to Riyadh in a month's time (probably end of June). Would love to meet you guys & Gals. I am a fun loving guy into riding motor bikes cross country and various sports. Looking forward to a fruitful stay there.;)

Wish me luck people:P

Cheers
Pramod

Hi Pramod!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hey...Thanks Armand !!!

Cheers mate!

Let's take the plunge, who's :up: for doing something tomorrow?  It should be a nice day :cool::cool::top:

Hi,

How do i join expat Clud, please let me know about it.

Irfan

Who's ready to do something crazy next weekend?

Monstar! I'm sorry I missed it, how did it go?

PS:
to those who want to join, your already a part of us. just leave your details here (not contacts) and I'll PM you with events when they happen, I'll have to create a mailing list later on.

Hello! I am new in Riyadh. I am Spanish and i do not know anyone here. I arrived 10 days ago and I will be one year.

Im working in a consulting company to develop the sport in Saudi Arabia. We work with the Ministry of Education.

I'd like to meet people here, if you know meeting or other activity, tell me please . Also, if you want we can meet.

Now I'm looking for accommodation, it is also difficult.

this my phone number and email

[moderated]

How are you here? WhatŽs is you job?

Regards,

Joaquin

Hello! I am new in Riyadh. I am Spanish and i do not know anyone here. I arrived 10 days ago and I will be one year.

Im working in a consulting company to develop the sport in Saudi Arabia. We work with the Ministry of Education.

I'd like to meet people here, if you know meeting or other activity, tell me please . Also, if you want we can meet.

Now I'm looking for accommodation, it is also difficult.

How are you here? WhatŽs is you job?

Regards,

Joaquin

[Moderated]

Salman for next weekend i am ready!

Irfan

This really is a great initiative Salman!:D:cool:

Can I be part of expat club and respective events!

If so please count me in for upcoming weekends!

Cheers

hi Salman

It's good idea Salman. We can start gathering in Oct. We can discuss all aspects. So, any body later he or she can suggest any new subjects.

Hi guys, sorry for getting your hopes up. the venue I had in mind is no more. I'll try to arrange something soon.

Salman

Hi Salman
i am ready, but your next weekend it came or not yet :D:)?

i am waiting for your sign

Hi Salman,

What can I say!!
You did not miss anything as no one bothered replying.

I don't know what is wrong with people, they all say that they are up for doing something but when it comes down to it there is no response.   
I will leave it to others to organise things and hopefully they will have better luck than me.

Slm,  I would love to join you but I am stuck in the UK.  I want to settle down in KSA with my wife and children but I am struggling to find employment.  I have tried various web sites but with no success.  Let me know if you have any ideas pls...JZK Khairan
[email protected]

Hi mohammed,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should start a new discussion on the Saudi Arabia forum concerning your job search. Thank you.

Hi there,

I would like to join this Expat Club in Riyadh. Any upcoming gatherings?

Cheers!

Hello All!

Me and my husband just moved to Riyadh - any up-coming expat events we can attend?

Thanks,
SRW

Well, since I've been here for the last 3 years, pretty much alone without any friends or even casual friends, I think this would be an AWESOME idea.  I'm totally down to meet some real human being who don't wear white dresses.  Please let me know if you come up with a meeting.  Thanks Salman

This is a great idea, would love to hang out with you people.
Let me know about the plan.

Dear brother and sister. it was nice to see the riyadh club journey it started from 2009 in sep and its 465 post old .

It's an achievement salman and all his friends.

I forget to introduce am Suhail from India currently working in Riyadh. Relevantly new and facing the same scenarios as others expats have faced it .
It will be really good for me to meet people and explore this new world I will be happy and open for your suggestions and friendship.
:):):):)

Hello Suhail and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

All the best,
Harmonie.

thanks Harmonie and belated happy birthday

Thank you very much! :shy

Harmonie.

Hiya all

new to riyadh and looking to make friends... this expat club sounds like a good idea... where do I sign up? :D

anything planned anytime soon?

Hi UziKhan,

This night i organized a barbacue in my house. If you want, you can come. It will be a good opportunity to meet people. I mŽ joaquin from spain :)

This is my phone, call me: 0506549198

xaoo

Again a new week has started any one have a good plan for coming weekend

Im In

Hey guys....landed in Riyadh. Its more beautiful place than I expected it to be ...and so far so good. So do let me know if theres any gathering happening. I am staying near the Riyadh Zoo area on the Jarir street.

Nice Initiative would definitely want to be a part of these gatherings

Hey Guys! I am new to Saudi Arabia, just came here in January of this year. Any Donuts for me???

do not forget to add me also , as i am living in Riyadh and would love to join ur team , i want to ask any age person can joine the club or specific one.

Hi,
Is any activity happening for expat club, I would like to know and ofourse participate.

how about we create a ramadan event or iftar party event because now days its ramadan

how about i meet u , is that would be a good thing

Almaza1000 wrote:

Well, since I've been here for the last 3 years, pretty much alone without any friends or even casual friends, I think this would be an AWESOME idea.  I'm totally down to meet some real human being who don't wear white dresses.  Please let me know if you come up with a meeting.  Thanks Salman

Can i come, or only suhail is allowed to come just let me know or call me on 0550615595

joaquinix wrote:

Hi UziKhan,

This night i organized a barbacue in my house. If you want, you can come. It will be a good opportunity to meet people. I mŽ joaquin from spain :)

This is my phone, call me: 0506549198

xaoo

ok lets go to krispy kereme to have some donuts from there

EngrMalik wrote:

Hey Guys! I am new to Saudi Arabia, just came here in January of this year. Any Donuts for me???