Looking for a room in hanoi

hi
we are a married italian couple working as aid workers just arrived in Vietnam.
we are looking for a room to be rented in a house/apartment in Hanoi for at least one year.
Please let us know if you have any info, advise or contact to give us.
thank you very much
simon

Dear Simon,
We have a 60sqm room for rent with all aircon, tivi, beds, wifi internet, washing-machine, kitchen, freezer...etc in Hai Ba Trung distric. It is ready for a couple like you. Pls feel free to contact me at nghiatranle@gmail.com
regards,
tranlenghia.

Hi Simon,

Wonder if you have found a place. But check out my post (house for rent in Hoang Cau, Giang Vo, Hanoi). It is a house with everything. My family is moving to Jakarta to work for 2 years, so the house is available for that period. It can accomodate up to 4 people, so if you would like to share with someone else, please do. But check it out. Asked price is 1000USD/month but it is negotiable. If you found a place already, and if you know someone else who would like to rent house, please let me know. Thank you.

Hello,
my name's Nhung. I have a friend named Charles, a Canadian guy. He has been working here for 1 month and is going to stay in more than 6 months. He's looking for a room urgently. Plz, if you need a roommate or you have a vacant room, tell me.
I look forward for your soon reply.
Thank you so much,
Nhung

Hi, maybe you should post in the classifieds ?

simon di vicenz wrote:

hi
we are a married italian couple working as aid workers just arrived in Vietnam.
we are looking for a room to be rented in a house/apartment in Hanoi for at least one year.
Please let us know if you have any info, advise or contact to give us.
thank you very much
simon

Dear Simon,

I have an apartment ready for rent.
- fully furnished
- 2 bed rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- modern interior design
- amenities: swimming pools, tennis court, gym, city view
- Rental: $2200/month
- Address: Golden Westlake Executive Residence, 160C Hoang Hoa Tham, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
For further information please contact:
Mr. VINH
Mobile: 0913383811
E-mail: tvinhnguyen@gmail.com
Have a nice day!