4 star hotel in Hanoi

I'm seeking a 4 star hotel in Hanoi, can anyone suggest me?
we need a quite hotel with standart service, hotel near city center is prefered. Thanks

I suggest you some 3 and 4 star in Ha Noi and near Hoan Kiem Lake:
1. Medallion Hotel
address: no 11 Ma May street - Hoan kiem district - Ha Noi
2. May de ville Hotel
address: no 39 Gia Ngu street - Hoankiem district - Ha Noi
3. Golden Lotus Hotel
address: no 399 Hang Trong street- Hoan Kiem district - Ha Noi
Stay in these hotel,it's very convenient and near the Hoan Kiem lake. you take only 5 minutes to the lake.
have a great time in ha noi and viet nam.
if you need any help. please contact me. my email:[email protected]

Thank Horizon Vietnam, those're all hotels in Old Quarter, My friends suggest to stay at Sunway Hotel .

yes, all hotel in Old quarter. and Sunway is far from old quarter about 4km.

We are considering because my friend suggest that the hotel in Old Town is very noisy. And the Sunway Hotel is quite, any hotel is near city center but not in Old town?

Hey there
I think ur friend is right. Old town is very noisy and crowded
And i think u dont really need a hotel in the center of city
You can try some others district. Because Ha Noi is small, and it just takes a short time to go to the center of city

There is a very nice hotel, it's 3 start but the service is so great, and quite, too. You can check and i think you will like it. it's Value Hotel in 90B Nguyễn Hữu Huân.:)

Old town is very noisy. Sometimes I wonder how anyone can get any sleep at all in that area.  Look into the Intercontinental Hotel on Westlake. I stayed there. Highly recommend it. It's north of old town, in a nice and quiet area. Rooms are perched right out on the water. I "think" it's 4 star rated, not 100% sure....

Thank for your contribution. I chose sunway hotel, it's near hotel center and quite. I like the atmosphere although it took around 15 minutes walking to old quarter. I stayed there when they just finished renovation but window prevented noise well. staff is friendly and helpful. I found information on their website hanoi.sunwayhotels.com but just a few. Actually, their services are good and highly recommend this

Hello Janevu, do not hesitate to recommend this hotel into the Hanoi Business directory - Tourism section (Hostels). :)

Thank you,
Aurélie