Looking for a room to rent in Hanoi

Hello,

We are a French couple, 28 years-old, looking for a room to rent in Hanoi. We are going to stay in Hanoi at least one year, for business.

We would like to meet expat people and share a house with someone.

If you have a room available, we would love to visit it.

Thank you!

Yes I rent my room 40m2. Nice view. no kitchen. no air con. WIFI. Laundry. I could rent my russian motorbike.
It s on the north of west lake next to the water park.
I rent it for two months.150$ a month. I m going to BKK on the 28th of June. We have few times to meet!
reply at [email protected]

Fourchette,
Je laisse ici mon adresse complete et mon voisin ( chambre 503 ) pourra te faire visiter l'endroit.
Le batiment est un ancien hotel ( hotel Almaz ) où tu bénificies d'un espace privé. Il y a une quinzaine d'autres locataires, la plupart français et tous résidents.
21/52 ngo pho To Ngoc Van ( chambre 502 )
L'endroit est a louer de Juillet a Aout.

Right now there is a Japanese, a German, an English and an American staying in the house.

43 Do Ngoc Du Street, Dong Nhan Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi.
We have 16 units of mini apartment for rent which are included:
* Clean Bed
* Hot Shower
* Satellite TV
* Fridge
* Air-con
* Light Cooking
* WiFi Broadband Internet
Bonuses Includes:
* Roof Top Balcony with Lakeview
* In-house Friendly Cat
* Home Stay Atmosphere

Additional Services
* Laundry Services
* Housekeeping services

Price From: USD 130/Month. Note as Exchange Rates Changes there might be differences in VND. Pics for units please see at web link at the bottom

Quiet, Safe area but near city centre, 10 minutes from the Hanoi City Centre. Hanoi General University is only 5 minutes away. Walkable distance to Lenin Park.
budgethouse.googlepages.com

There are also quite a few houses and apartments listed on a local expat site in Hanoi.
I think there are also a few real estate agents listed.

I have a new renovated exellent condition condominium
( best location, best conditions, key available to move in )
30m2
fully furnished: mini kitchen,bed, sofa, frigo, shower with full windows, living room with 2 windows, aircondition, home theatre video and television, wooden floor, windows everywhere.
on Ngo Quyen street 1 minute to HoanKiem Lake.
on 5 floors.
parking available for car and motorbike.
starting 320usd/month

Hi
I have a new apartment in Hanoi :
120 m2,
3 beds room,
2 baths room,
1 living room,
1 very nice kitchen,
Wooden floor.Air conditioning, Internet ADSL, Cable TV...
All equipped. 100% new. Quiet area.
You can rent a room for 270-300 USD/month or the hole apartment for 800 USD/month.
Mr. Vinh
Mobil : + 84 - 90 525 0000

Hello,
I'm looking for a room to rent at the end of April/beginning of May. My requirements are
-1 bdrm, air-con, shower with hot water, internet, washing machine, kitchen and cable.
Please let me know if you have anything that fits these requirements. My budget ranges from 150 USD-400 USD per month.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm moving to Hanoi in June and wanted to try and find a house or apartment to share with one or two others. Your house have ful furniture, air condition, TV, Internet .. 200usd/month. Pls contact me if you want. [email protected] ( 28 years old)

Hi to all of you and welcome to new members :)
For those looking for an accomodation and for those who are proposing, did you know that we have an Accomodation section in Hanoi's Classifieds? where everybody is welcome to consult and/or post an ad.
Hope this helps

Hello,

hi,everybody! happy new year ! i need a room urgently  for a couple with furniture ( bed, aircon, fridge..)on 15/02/2011, price from 250 to 350. anyone interested , please contact me by email { [email protected]} . i am abroad now so dont have vietnamse phone number.

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds ? Thanks

Hey, I have a department for rent which I think very suitable for u. It's in Tay Ho district- Hanoi. Plz contact me if u intend to rent.
Thanks

wellcome to my house: (moderated: you should post on the classifieds -accommodation section)
lets me know ur email i will send the pictures house to u
Thanks for reading