Looking for new friends in Toronto

Hey Im Mario from Mexico, just got in Toronto a couple of weeks ago and trying to make new friends.

Hi and welcome to the forum sato2205!

Maybe a longer introduction could help!

Regards
Armand

Hi.

I'm a video editor (aspiring film editor) from South Africa looking for advice from you friendly folk about how to find a job in Canada. I really want to work in Canada for a couple of years and potentially make Canada my home.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Maybe I can make some friends along the way.

Hello idunaiski.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You are slightly off topic! :rolleyes:

You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Canada section. It can be useful.

I also invite you to read these article about Work in Canada.

Good luck,
Aurélie

thanks!

hello i am wajid frm sharjah.originally frm pakistan. i am looking frnds in canada.i want to move frm sharjah to canada

Hallo everyone,

I'm felicien from DRC,rigth now i'm living in south africa
   and iam looking a friend who his living in canada,i really
   want to come and live in canada,thanks

Welcome to this forum. Actually if you started to get a job you can immediately interact with other people and meet new friends.

Hi I'm Frankie (short for Francesca) i'm from the UK and recently moved to downtown Toronto with work. This is my first time in Toronto and I'm a sociable person and therefore looking to meet new people to go out with, explore the city and generally have good times.

I like doing lots of things e.g. back home I play a lot of netball, do some yoga and dance classes etc but I'm also a big fan of going out for cocktails :-)

Overall, I'm willing to give most new activities a go. Let me know if you are keen to make friends.

Get Frankie
My email is [email protected]
Pls contact me there

Cheers

Hi Frankie! I'm moving in Toronto in Sept, from Italy. My email is annaelettra/at/gmail.com contact if you are in the area!

Hi people for me I have a dream of coming to canada in all countries but I need some to send me an invitation, I have all my resources, why is it that Canadians do not want us Africans who ever you write to doesn't respond, you can reach me on my email [email protected].

You can try joing an association or club to meet new friends in Toronto. The night life in Toronto is a really good place.