Make new friends!

Im just looking to make some friends in Toronto, Ive been here for more than a year and still finding it hard to make new friends.

Welcome to Expat.com wonder !

Any passion or hobby ?

I love reading, traveling, learning about different cultures.

I'll be in Toronto soon.. I hope I'll find some friends to hang out and discover the city. If you are interested, please add me :)

See you in Canada

it's funny, i feel the same, i arrived from Europe one year ago, and although people are very smiling, i find it hard..
where do you come from and what brought you in Toronto

Im from Bangladesh, I came here to study and fell in love with the city and the culture. I know what you mean, people are really nice here but its just hard to actually make friends. Are you studying or moved here permanantly?

Where are you moving from?

Hi Wonder,

I found that people often find friends by "interests" in new countries. For example, I easily find friends among people with kids who are same age as mine (1 and 5). I meet moms in parks and during kids activities. When I had no kids, neither did my friends (then in Israel). Same about dog owners - they befriend each other easily, because they have dogs in common. Or people who love gym. Maybe you should hang out among people with the same interests as you?