Trying to find BILIANA KRAPTCHEVA

I was long ago engaged to be married to Biliana Kraptcheva and have lost contact with her.  She is a Bulgarian who has been living in Toronto for a long time, and is around 45 years old.  My name is Bryan and if you have word about her whereabouts please contact me.  She is an artist and painted some murals in and around Toronto.  Thanks. I am a New Yorker who now works in Tbilisi.

Hi Bryan. I thought I found your Biliana and I asked her to read your message but it turns out that she is not the one. She and I were reading your message together and were wondering what happened to cause you to lose touch with each other, with someone you love? We hope you find her and let us know if you find her. We wish you the best in your search.

Hellen and Biljana

hey Bryan!  I know exactly who you are talking about, met that lady thru work. Unfortunately, I am unable to disclose any of the information about her due to my position...

anything today about biliana?

Hi ana_,

Might I suggest that if you know this woman through your work, but are ethically prevented from divulging any information about her that certainly would not prevent you from contacting her and telling her about Bryan and the fact that he's trying to re-establish contact with her.

You could tell her that she could join Expat-blog and then read this message on the Canada Forum and leave the rest up to her. This would certainly avoid any ethical problems.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Bryan, i have sent you a private message

I know her she is in Toronto and this is her email address ***. This my email *** and my name is Loa

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the website's private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Loa,

Thanks for the feedback, but the initial poster hasn't connected to the website since long now (4 years).

All the best,
Bhavna