Spain expat guide online!

Hello!

The participative Spain Expat guide is online! Find useful information about how to find a job, open a bank account or study in Spain and share your experience by adding an article! Everybody can participate!

To add an article, simply click on the "write an article" box in the right hand menu. It's simple and easy!

Hi..just this question...I've been here in Spain since July and married and have no intention in going back to Canada...I come from Québec...how do I deal with my income tax from canada from January to Juin 2009?

Hi kibou,

your question in very specific ... maybe you should start a new discussion about it?

Can anyone suggest easy way to find the right job in Spain?

I'm from Moskow. last summer I was in Barcelona with my husband. We had very much emotions, we visited Parc de la Ciutadella, The National Museum of Art of Catalonia, Church of Santa Maria del Mar and other places! We had very much emotions! (Moderated: No free advertising). We will go to Spain again.

Hi,

Just to say hello to every one.

hi grand....how are you doing man? are you in spain now?

Hi,

I have some tips for Expats on my blog http://mollysp.wordpress.com/ 

I have been an expat for 14 years and current live in Andalusia

Hope you like it

Rgds
Molly

Hola piccavey :

Thanks for this blog.

Indeed, it gives you much details about living in Andalucia. Furthermore, for a better visibility, I would advise you to send your posts in the Andalusia Forum on this blog.

This will surely interest many members !

Regards,

Varushen.