Document attestation by Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia Cultural Bureau

Hi I live in England.
I have send my documents for verification to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia Cultural Bureau in UK, I have send my original degree. it's now one month and I have heard nothing from them. I am worried how much time this people take. I called them but they dont give proper Answers, Please if anybody can help me with this querry I will be graetly obliged.
Thanks
Shani

shaani123 wrote:

Hi I live in England.
I have send my documents for verification to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia Cultural Bureau in UK, I have send my original degree. it's now one month and I have heard nothing from them. I am worried how much time this people take. I called them but they dont give proper Answers, Please if anybody can help me with this querry I will be graetly obliged.
Thanks
Shani

Shani why don't you personally visit Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia Cultural Bureau in UK and ask them why so delay, sometimes it take longtime for the paper work in Saudi

Please if some one has done this document verification from saudi embassy london before please tell me how much time does it takes.

Mine took three weeks and a week to get it stamped from the Saudi Consulate in London. But initially they tell you its a four week process and even longer if you graduated before 1985.

Hi guys,
Did you send the documents to the Saudi cultural bureau yourself or was it through an agent. I'm going to be sending mine soon too. Do they require the original or will a copy stamped by a solicitor do?
Thanks.

I have send mine directly and when I spoke to them they say that they have despatched to the university for verification, when I contacted my university, unversity said they haven't received it yet. I am not able to understand whats going on....its a matter of hardly a week to get the attestation done as the university said they have everything in their database.....but this saudi embassy they just give u problem...I have seen with lot other embassy of other countries who are very helpul and very quick and sincere in work....plz someone guide me what to do

Ymotara - Sent it myself. And they only stamp originals.

Shaani123- You can only wait till 4 weeks are up and go bang on the doors of the Cultural bureau with a print out of the procedure from their website which clearly states 4 weeks maximum and above if graduated before 1985. That is your only hope. There is a person responsible for the Attestation of the docs and he is quite helpful.

Hi there, I also need to attest my degree, but I do not want to send the original certificate, do they accept a colorful photocopy of the degree?

Also how much did it cost?

thanks
Mike

mikesharp wrote:

Hi there, I also need to attest my degree, but I do not want to send the original certificate, do they accept a colorful photocopy of the degree?

Also how much did it cost?

thanks
Mike

They do not attest copies. Just originals.

No they require original document .
http://www.uksacb.org/sites/default/fil … 0Saudi.pdf
get El fathe's number and contact hime
Regards
Shani

Hi,
Has anyone got their qualifications back from Saudi Cultural bureau? I mean some of you have now been waiting over 6 weeks. Mine has been 2 weeks. I spoke to my old university but they haven't heard anything yet. Is there anything I should do to speed things up or ensure I receive mine within their 4/5 weeks timescale?

It was all hazel, I didnt heard from them  and it was 5 weeks so I rang my university they said they havent received anything from saudi cultural beareau, so I went to the saudicultural beaureu in person and foud out they send the querry to wrong address so I updated correct address to them. After this I waited for one week but still my university didnt recived anything. So I spoke to the university and said if I email u and CC saudi cultural beaureau with my degree and letter of consent scan copy , will you be able to reply via email to me and cc saudi cultural beaureau. They agreed on this and I got the verification by emai. but the saudi cultural beaureau nither they were replying the mails nor picking the phone. So I again to  print out of this email verification of my university and again went to the saudi cultural beaureau and asked them to check their email in front of me about this. They checked the email and after seeing that verification they attested my document and gave me in my hand.
Now I handed this document to the saudiembassy for stammping which they say takes 2 working day.

Good Luck, Finally it seems the ordeal is over !!! :)

Oh well, that will give you a good idea of how things usually work in Saudi and its related offices and authorities. I appreciate the effort you had to go through. That is the way I would have done it.

Good Luck ahead.

shaani123 wrote:

It was all hazel, I didnt heard from them  and it was 5 weeks so I rang my university they said they havent received anything from saudi cultural beareau, so I went to the saudicultural beaureu in person and foud out they send the querry to wrong address so I updated correct address to them. After this I waited for one week but still my university didnt recived anything. So I spoke to the university and said if I email u and CC saudi cultural beaureau with my degree and letter of consent scan copy , will you be able to reply via email to me and cc saudi cultural beaureau. They agreed on this and I got the verification by emai. but the saudi cultural beaureau nither they were replying the mails nor picking the phone. So I again to  print out of this email verification of my university and again went to the saudi cultural beaureau and asked them to check their email in front of me about this. They checked the email and after seeing that verification they attested my document and gave me in my hand.
Now I handed this document to the saudiembassy for stammping which they say takes 2 working day.

Ymotara wrote:

Hi,
Has anyone got their qualifications back from Saudi Cultural bureau? I mean some of you have now been waiting over 6 weeks. Mine has been 2 weeks. I spoke to my old university but they haven't heard anything yet. Is there anything I should do to speed things up or ensure I receive mine within their 4/5 weeks timescale?

Follow up with them. You have an excellent procedure you can follow in front of you.

What I would recommend is that you use an agent for the visa, attestation etc...

The agents know what to do and documents are tracked and they do have contacts at the embassy.

I had mine done via an agent and it was no problem.

The cost of the service was reimbursed to me by employers.

Hi All,

Thanks to you all, especially Shaani, I have now got my qualifications attested and returned to me by Saudi Cltural Bureau. Took them 4 weeks exactly.

Just got one more question. I'm going to be in London Next week so thought I would drop by at the Saudi embassy to get them to legalise the attestation of my qualifications. Would they do this for me same day for collection or next day?

Thanks and your help is much appreciated.

hi
congrats that u got ur doccuments,
Regarding it's legalization by the saudi embassy, Go to the embassy between 9.00 to 12.00 as the droping time ends at 12.00. They take ur doccument and 6 pounds for each doccument. they give u a collection ticket. then collect ur legalised doccument after two days but this time go between 12.30 to 3.00 , confirm the collection time when u go for handing ur doccuments.
Good luck

Hi, Is it possible to have a Irish degree attested in London. Any recommended agent for document attestation. I am working in London and planning for Riyadh.

Dear Community

I am a Pakistani National and working in Saudi Arabia. I completed my qualification/degree from UK in 2008. I wanted to attest my degree from Saudi embassy in Pakistan for family visa processing but they are not doing it. They said it should be done from Saudi embassy in UK.

As I have already left UK, how can I get my UK degree attested from Saudi Cultural and Saudi embassy in UK.

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Thank you.

Yes they are right u hav to do it from Saudi embassy UK, send ur friend to the following address
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia,
Cultural Bureau in UK & Ireland
630 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RY, United Kingdom
Elfateh Ali
Email: [email protected]

and ask the procedure, when they approve this this, collect ur doccument and again send ur friend to the saudi embassy UK which has a different address and they will do the final attestation

see the following link for details

http://www.uksacb.org/sites/default/fil … 0Saudi.pdf

Thanks Shaani. Is it Ok to send covering letter and letter from the present employer in english language or it has to be Arabic translated.

What is mean by Signed consent letter addressed to the Records Office/Registry of the issuing body (e.g. university, Royal College) find attached on website example.(Requirment no.5)

Hello,

In my sister's case, the Department of Foreign Affairs from the Philippines that has inhouse DHL Express helped me to send my sister's documents for attestation. we just sent them now and they told us that the return is only after 7days. I think i would know now if we would also encounter the problem same as yours.

How about my own paper that my agency is the one to send it to Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia? Yes, I submit my documents to my employment agency and I wish that attestation would be faster for me to move to jeddah immediately. Only i can find out after at least two weeks i would expect.

Hi All,

I am currently in Jeddah but require my UK degree to be attested for family visa purpose. I will be posting my documents to the Saudi Cultural Bureau addressed to Elfateh Ali. Do you have any other contact person details as no-one seems to pick up on the following number: +442032497293 or reply to emails. I also have a letter from the University stating that I studied and graduated etc. Is this enough or will they still need to be contacted?

If someone is to go to the office in person with all the documents ready and university verification will they do the stamp immediately?

Once the Saudi Cultural Bureau stamp the UK degree is it necessary to get a stamp from the Saudi Embassy also?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey, im back to this thread.

For my follow up information, we got our papers attested already. Since that, my agency completely managed my flight so next week I am going to take my flight to Jeddah. Yahhoo..

My sister will follow but we have different flight schedule. See you guys all.

Gulfvisa,
Audit House
260 Field End Road
Ruislip, HA4 9LT
UK

020-8429 7494   inside UK
00-44-20-8429 7494   form out side UK
Visit our web site www.gulfvisa.com and find everying you need to know !!
They are awesome call them they will help and guide u

Kindly tell me about the agent... I would like to get my degree attested from saudi embassy through an agent..