TONIGHT - Trivia at Biddy Early's Irish Pub

Hi Everyone,

As some of you know I am new to the forum but am extremely excited to meet some new people - and a complete bonus if you know some trivia (just kidding - but would be awesome).

Tonight at 8:30, Biddy's has an English Trivia that lasts about 9 rounds.  I really enjoy it and have been going about every Monday since I got here with my boyfriend.  (sounds like I'm a regular, but thats only 4 Mondays! ha)

If anyone is up for it, let me know and we would both love to meet some new people - bring your thinking caps... oh and come a little thirsty.  :)

I usually sit at a small table but if I get enough responses I will go early and get a larger table.  Winner gets a crappy bottle of Whisky... not sure how you split that, but thats besides the point... its fun - and would be a great opportunity to introduce myself to hopefully some friends I can have during my year stay here.

Hi Belly-boo,
karthik here...I will probably join you next Monday. Have fun and don't drink and drive ;-)

Dont have a car - so don't worry about drinking and driving!  :)

Hi Guys,

how are easter blues? Back to work on a Tuesday feels good ,
coz i have "just 3 days for a weekend"...wooohooo....
oh btw..if you are interested , you can join us at the below event

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=156862

Hi Karthik,

I will try to create another event in a few weeks for the trivia - I have an early flight to the states tomorrow morning and won't be back until the 25th, so I won't be making it to next Monday's trivia.

Hi Belly boo,

have a nice flight