Looking for a gym buddy!

I am looking for a gym buddy at the Fitness Time in Andalus area.

Anyone care to join during the after 8 hours on a daily basis can pm me.

Thanks

Though having a gym companion would be great, stay warned of the impairment coz of dependence.

This post must interest if you are planning seriously.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=144659

Appreciate it. Those tips are really well thought of. Can you explain what would you have done when you had no english speaking trainer in your gym?

agent47 wrote:

Appreciate it. Those tips are really well thought of. Can you explain what would you have done when you had no english speaking trainer in your gym?

Language barrier usually is hard to fix prob. I too am a Fitness Times member and am lucky to have 2/8 trainers as non-Arabs. Mine is a Pakistani.

True. Fitness time it is for me as well. Correct me if I am wrong, but are you a member in the Fitness Time mohamadiya branch? I remember a Pakistani trainer there once.

Funny thing about the language barrier is that I am unable to access the Fitness time website in English:p

Oh I apologize you are in Riyadh. Didn't see that.

agent47 wrote:

Funny thing about the language barrier is that I am unable to access the Fitness time website in English:p

Even BodyMasters; their site used to be bilingual but the new version is just Arabic.

Anyone in Jeddah to start doing something, gym, photography, fishing

Yeh, Im up for it

I am new in Jeddah and staying at Baghdadiyah Sharqiyah ... Which gym is close to this place and have good trainers?

Anyone can suggest please?

I'm looking too, but i am bit far from Jeddah...