Where to meet people in jeddah

Hi i am working in jeddah.  It's been a while now that I have not been out . I would like know where to go and hang out and meet people or if anyone here want to chat or just hang out or go out for a  coffee
Feel free to contact me .
Thanks all

welcome

You can meet people from work, gym, classes, parties or from Internet like chatting apps

I am from India but lives in jeddah.Im a friendly person who wants to meet and make new friends from all nationalities also I arrange events parties within jeddah.If anyone of you are interested to join my circle so ur most welcome..in my circle male and female are altogether.if u wanna contact me then whatsapp me *** its my indian number but I lives in Jeddah ksa.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Yo I m interested to know more

Hey there,
How are you?
My name is Rama. İ read that you live in Jeddah. İ'm about to move there.

Where are you from?

hi, in jeddah its easy to find friends
i have friends everywhere i usually go, for example i meet some people in the gym because we are training in the same time everyday, i have some friends in my company

but i dont know if you can find real friends due to long work time everyday

@Rama Momo v

Hi Nourt,

Welcome to expat.com!

This thread has been inactive for two years, it is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Jeddah forum.

Vero
Expat.com team