Advice Please

Hi All,

I am a young South African, currently working in Russia, and have been the opportunity of moving to Saudi. I have lived and worked in Qatar a few years back and am aware that there are many differences.

Can someone please help me figure out how i can negotiate my salary with a government organisation?

Cost of living? Single - unattached

Your advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Looking--help please? wrote:

Hi All,

I am a young South African, currently working in Russia, and have been the opportunity of moving to Saudi. I have lived and worked in Qatar a few years back and am aware that there are many differences.

Can someone please help me figure out how i can negotiate my salary with a government organisation?

Cost of living? Single - unattached

Your advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi there,

Saudi Arabia is by far different from any other middle east country, so you can't actually compare it to any other place. but thats the beauty of it :)

I would like to help but first you will have to give away some details, what job are you offered, and how many years of work experience do you have? and anyother info you think helps would be fine.
oh yeah, and what city are you tageting.

lets see what we can do with that data you give us.

Salman

[SOLVED]

via PM

for anyone else with similar querries, please check the bellow website, its an excellent tool;

http://www.payscale.com/