Pregnancy in Pondicherry

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Pondicherry?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Pondicherry?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hi Friend, NEW MEDICAL CENTRE is the best hospital for pregnancy and doctors are also well and good!!!

Thank you finefeeler for helping! :)

Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,
           Thank you too, to help the mankind is our ultimate task, thats what i understood, Again thanks a lot for your appreciation and encouragement!!!
Regards

FInefeeler, where is this center? Thanks!

The hospital New Medical Centre is in Mahathma Road (M.G.Road), specifically at the junction of M.G.Road and Bussy Street, Further details,

HOSPITAL ADDRESS

No:470,MG road,
      Pondicherry - 605001

No.159,161,Bussy street,
      Pondicherry - 605001

CORPORATE OFFICE ADDRESS

96,Candappa Plaza,
      Candappa Mudaliar Street
      Pondicherry - 605001

Email I d        :   info@nmcpondy.com

Phone No    :    0413-2225287-2225289-2228995-2222833-2222733

Thanks Finefeeler, I knew there was an hospital there but never checked its name...

thank you friend, cheers

Well I am not in support of this Hospital. It is too costly comparison to many in Pondicherry. The best Gynochologist is Mrs Vijaykumari a retired gyno form Govt Maternity hospital. Govt Maternity Hospital has a name in south India. It has best doctors,best padritrician and clean and tidy. If you book a room you get a cleaner space. Any way consult  doctors who are not attached with any nursing homes.

Hello There!

Since this topic has started a while ago, I just want to know if anyone has any more up-to-date recommendation for a good gynocologist in Pondichery.

How much is a consultation?

Hi mitaing > have you try to contact the contacts given on this thread?