Cost of living in Saudi Arabia

Hello,

My name is Raj and I am from Indian, I have got an offer of riyal 5500 per month and medical allowances, as a store manager in Saudi Arabia Riyadh, but before comming i have few questions in my mind.
Ques. 1 )  Is my salary sufficient to live a gud life n save some money same time? and
Ques. 2 ) Is it possible for me to bring my wife along with me once i am settled. say like after 1 yr.
I would realy appriciate if any1 can help me with informations...

If possible please provide me breakdown of expenses ...

Thanks a lot in advance

Good morning Raj,

You ask about the spend in Saudi Arabia.

Okay Riyadh living a little expensive.

I want to Ask in the housing add in the contract is not?

Best Regards

Ayman

No Housing allowances are not included only medical is included...can you please give a breakdown of expenses for a couple....thanks

In Saudi Arabia face the problem of expensive housing and housing for non-apartment housing in high cost of  28000 SR in the year

Your wages  5500 SR per month
The cost of housing in the month, 2333 SR
The cost of living estimated at 2500 SR per month, two people without entertainment

i think you need to have at least SR 10K per month minimum for your job status and family living requirements.

is this information still accurate?  Im looking to make a move myself

How much would it cost if it were to include sports entertainment aspects as well
... I wish to move as well to kingdom

Store manager for 5,500 ...Well the cost of living will depend on how you will spend .
For food , cheap in here.
For housing you can choose to rent the whole pad or   u will just rent a room so you can save money.
Room 750 to 1000 ,base on my experience .
Share a room defenitely much cheaper...

@ Prince_daniel > Thank you for your contribution, however this thread is really very old (2009 ) I am therefore closing it.

I invite you to participate on more recent threads or if you wish to create a new topic on expatriation, go for it. ;)

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed