Looking to rent a furnished village house

Hello
Incidentally, I have stumbled on your website while browsing for accommodation in Bulgaria and I jumped on the opportunity to contact you for some advice you may provide.
We are an Israeli retired couple living in a city apartment in Israel. I myself have been born in Bulgaria and speak the local language.
I have some kind of a dream to live in a Bulgarian village not far away from a large city, so we can enjoy both,
My idea is to rent a hose for few months in a year for the beginning and decide latter if to buy.
Could you give me an idea for a monthly living costs should I have to expect before taking any measures and the possibilities to rent a small reasonable house in a fair price.

I apologize in advance for " jumping" suddenly into your life with no permission and hope you may help with advice we can fulfill our dream.

Thank you in advance
Sincerely – Joseph Sadeh

Hello there.

I just saw your post, I see it is kind of old now, but you may still be checking for replies :rolleyes:
As you probably know, there are a lot of foreigners living all over Bulgaria. I personally can talk about the region I live in - Varna. Everyday you can hear different languages on the main street, moreover, many of the foreigners (like yourself :))prefer living in the calm villages nearby.
You can see all range of prices for rentals here, starting from 100 euro per week in villages around Varna during the winter season, and reaching as high as 100 euro per day for accomodation in the center, during the summer season.

If you are still looking for rental - contact me, I can help you :)

Regards: sheenbg

I have a lovely house...4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a great garden.
I would love to talk to you about this

It is in Dobrinovo near KArnobat and also Burgas.

Thanks,
Maureen Burns
from USA.

Hi . I have just noticed your posting. I'm not sure if you have found somewhere to rent, but we have a little house - 3 bedrooms and modernised just outside of Veliko Tarnovo in a village called Kutsina.  It is empty from September through to April each year, and also June of each year.  The price would be nominal, just to cover costs,as we'd rather have it occupied than not.  regards. Denise

Hello and welcome to the new members :)
Kindly be advised that any announcements regarding sale and buy, renting off accomodation, furniture, jobs, etc etc. should be inserted in our Classifieds, which you may find on the left hand side of the screen.
So kindly in the future avoid posting it here.
Please feel free to browsz the forum in search of information or to intervene in subjects of interest to you.
Cheers
Arlette

Hi - so sorry - didn't realise - please put answer where it needs to be placed - only trying to help someone

Sorry but can't do it for you! You have to go to the  the Classifieds and insert your ad yourself. :)
Cheers
Arlette