Recently graduated looking for an internship in NYC.

Hi there,

my name is Aga and I just graduated from my master studies of journalism and social communication in Krakow, Poland. I spent last holidays in NYC and I promised myself to be back, because I have never felt so right in any other place in the earth.

I was working in a film industry for the last 2 years. I also have some experience in social media/media/advertising/PR, and those are fields I'd love to find a work/internship in. I speak English, German and Polish, so I can easily communicate in this languages. I also worked as a travel journalist, launching an independent media project about hitch-hiking in Europe.

NYC taught me one thing. If you strongly believe in dreams, you make them happen. I will appreciate any advise/help form you, like names of companies or anything, that would make me closer to achieve my goal.

My best,
Aga

Hi Aga,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to download the US expat guide.

I wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

Hi Aga,

You have been suggested top by Christine and hope it helped too I would suggest to see the recruitment or HOUR departments of news agencies / news papers of course after seeking an appointment some time physically discussions can lead to a job interview who knows this may work too ?

Hi guys, thanks for your support, really appreciate that :) I will keep on searching, have already found some companies but I am still open for new opportunities - you never know which one may be the right/lucky one :)