Come and live in UK which area ?

Hi

I saw your email adress on a french forum on internet

I'm french, 44 years old and plan to live with my wife and my 2 childrens (11 and 13 years old in september) in UK but not necessary London.

I'm Commercial Director in France of materials for Bulding and my life is fashion designer and Quality Manager in Textile Industry (Groupe Etam), she's speaking well english

For myself, like I don't speak English well enough I come in UK  to improve English from the beginning of the year, so I'm looking for a job from february (I'm in Manchester from 9 to 20 of january in a School), I plan to find a reprensentative job or something else or a little job in a first time and a Sales Manager job as soon as my English is sufficient.

My familly will join me this summer an d my wife will find a job at this time and we will find a school for childrens to september

Do you work in all UK or just in LOndon area ? what do you think about our plan ?

Could you help us to find job ? and a school for childrens, (and a accomodation?) is it possible to find a comprehensive school for childrens (une ecole publique gratuite, free school) and in your opinion wich are the best areas in UK where we could live the best depending of the job, schools for childrens and quality of life (Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol/Cardiff, Oxford, ..........?) what is your opinion of all of it?

thank for your answer and HAPPY NEW YEAR

didier delage

Bristol?
Birmingham?
Leeds?