Looking to rent a flat room, bedsit, studio ..with low price

Hi all, I'am algerian planing to visit london in the next coming days on the beginig of april 2012, I'am currently in algeria, I would like rent bedroom in a flat share with freindly peopole, roommate in london,with low rental price according to my low budget , the max of price 180 pound per month,
if some one has proposition,or suggestion please feel free and contact me  on my email;
[email protected]

thanks for your support

hi jojee, how long are you gonna be in London??? regards, nerolife

up to 03 month and more, adding that If I find the appropriate flateshare with suitable price around 18 to 200 per month, I will stay more than 3 month,
has some one suggestion or propsition ?

thank for your support

hi norilife ?  have you proposition ?

hey there, sorry late reply, have been really busy past few days. quick question, where do you wanna live in london? north east west south? do you have an idea yet? and will you be working/studying within london?? please give me more details. i have a friend who might have a free room sometime next week, based in East London. if you prefer, you can send me a PM. regards

thank you for you response, howevre I will visit intialy london just to stay spending times as  visitor I will prospect and explore the town, than I will decide ruther staying for working or studing.

hey jojee, i'm still waiting for my friend's response. in the mean time, i would strongly advise you browse websites like gumtree.com (London section) for rooms and you could also post an ad in Expat.com's London Classifieds: https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/eu … nd/london/

it has been already done,    thank you for your support !

hi jojee, unfortunately someone already had a deposit on for the room. i'll let you know if i hear of anything else. keep looking through websites and stuff. take care

thank you brother, I 'am currently in london, I rented a room with freind, but I find an other on more betrre I will change,  I still looking,   thank you

Hi all, im looking for room in croydon or nearby

-Thank You-

Hi rasta98!

Please check out the Housing in London section and post your advert there ;)

Thanks,

Francesca

hi jojee, glad to hear you managed to sort something out for the time being. it'll be much easier to find something now that you're in london :) take care

my holidays is terminated , currently I'am in my home country, however thank you for your moral support,  I enjoed my visit in london, I may will be back in the next month ,   any apdate ?

[Moderated: no free ads pls]