22 Year Old Direct Marketing/Call Centre Team Lead - *JOBS*

First let me introduce myself, my name is Jonnie and I am 22 years old and I am up to this point living in London. My current job is a Marketing team leader in a call centre for a large international corporation. My career is going well and I am happy with my job, however my personality does not match the London lifestyle and I need a drastic change. After looking at my options I have concluded that Gibraltar looks like my best bet for work and similar job roles that I am experienced in, not to mention the massive lifestyle improvements!

I would like to ask anyone who reads this whether they themselves, or have links or who could refer me to a company in Gibraltar that is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and loyal employee. I am looking to move over by new years and yes I have even decided to hand in my notice at my current job and take a risk, things really are that serious.

I would really appreciate anyone who responds to this post or who contacts me directly, things really are tough out there right now in the jobs market and I hope I have made a good first impression to potential employers.

Hi and welcome on board Jonnie !

Maybe you could post an advert in the jobs section of Gibraltar classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

It sounds as though the on-line gaming companies would be your best first port of call.  It helps if you have more than one language too.

Hi! Are you still thinking of relocating?

Try SRGEurope

try rock consultancy or their facebook group which is jobs online - very good