Working in Gibraltar

Dear all

My family and I are looking to start a new life in Spain and I want to know what the best way is to find work in Gibraltar.

I'm 35 years old and have worked within the insurance industry for 18 years both as an underwriter and as an insurance broker.

I'm more then happy to fly over for interviews.

So if you know of anyone who is looking for good staff or can just point me in the right direction, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Stewart:)

Hi Stewart,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may want to put an advert in the Gibraltar classifieds > job section.

I wish you good luck in your job search.
Christine

Hi Stewart,

YouŽre in luck!  Over 8% of insurance in the UK is written in Gibraltar and you have some of the large Insurance providers here in Gibraltar.

Many are clients of ours and they like underwriters.

IŽm happy for you to get in contact with me for more information.

Sarah@SRGEurope

Hi Sarah

Please can I have your email address so that I can send you my CV.

Thanks

Stewart

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

Hi Jose,

Thank you for contacting me, however our agency handles office work and not that for drivers.  Please feel free to send me your details though and IŽll make sure to see if there is anything available for you.

Sarah

Hi everybody!

Is it hard to find any job in Gibraltar nowdays?
How the labor market is full?
Spain in trouble. This trouble affects people who would like to work in Gibraltar? ( Increased the number of job seekers in Gibraltar? )

I am seeking administrative or customer service jobs in Gibraltar

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Zoltan

Hi Zoltan,

The economy in Gibraltar is doing well despite surrounding difficulties.  If you send your CV to [email protected] I can send it to the appropriate person and see if there are suitable vacancies at this time for you.

Sarah

Dear Sarah!

Thank you for your response.
I will send my CV.

Best regards!
Zoltan