Nursing in Gibraltar

Hi all - I'm coming up against a brick wall on the internet with this, and wondered if anyone can help..
I'm looking to move to Spain next year, and already am familiar with the Malaga area as I have a flat in Torremolinos - my Spanish is not good enough (yet!) to work in mainline Spain as a nurse, so I am looking at Gib but despite hours of searching everything is coming up blank. Are there such things as nursing agencies in Gib? Anyone know if St Bernards operates a "Casual Pool" system like here in the UK? Anyone know if there are publications that advertise private nursing jobs (such as care home etc.?) I'm really not fussy what I do, I've just had enough of the NHS after 20 years and would like a change of pace! I'm over next month visiting a friend, so have a day only to go to Gib, so any help/advice gratefully received.
Many thanks

Hi and welcome on the forum alicat1969! :)

Your message is now on the Gibraltar forum for better visibility. I hope other members will be able to tell you about the prospects in this field and advise you soon!

Regards
Armand

Hi alicat1969,

Hope you make sure that everything is sorted out for you in Gibraltar before you move there.

Anyway! As i am not living in Gib i can't confirm anything back to you. So, you better try to contact Gibraltar Health Authority:

- E-mail: [email protected]
- Full Address: Gibraltar Health Authority, St. Bernard's Hospital, Gibraltar
- Phone: +350 20079700 / +350 20072266

Best wishes