English lessons for 20-CHF per hour

Hi, I am a native English speaker here in Geneva, and I want to have private lessons with anyone who wants to improve their English. I can help with speaking and conversation, reading or writing. It doesn't matter what your level or ability is, or your age, I am here to help :-)

I already give some lessons, but I have plenty of free time both in the day and the evening. I'm not an English teacher, nor do I have any certification, but being from England of course I speak the language fluently so I am able to give lessons. I only charge 20-CHF for 1 hour, and usually hold the lessons in Uni Mai by Plainpalais as you can find some quiet places there and it's pretty central to everything, but if you would prefer to meet at some other place that's fine with me.

Would you like to learn or improve your English? Or do you know anybody else who does? Your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, son or daughter, sister or brother, or your friend?

Hope to hear from you and thanks for reading!

Betty

Hi Betty!

Could you please post your advert in the classes section of Geneva classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

I will be in Geneva in the near future and I would like to discuss topics concerning writing. Being from Poland, English is not my first language but I occasionally need help from a native speaker to proof my written English. I hope that you are still in Geneva and that we can collaborate. If this post is expired,  perhaps someone else will be interested.

hello Betty what is your education level please ;)

omg old topic lol