Driving Licence, CPR, Visa requirements

Dear Forum Members,

I would like to know the procedure and requirements of documents for obtaining a bahraini dirving licesnce for a pakistani national? is it a must to join a drving scholl, cos i have been drving in Pakistan for years now? how long does it take to obatin a drving licesence?

I would also like to know (or send me a link plz) the procedure for obtaining a CPR and how long does it take before one gets the CPR?

My employer is taking care of my visa issues. once i am in  baharain i would like to call my mother to bahrain on one month's visit visa. for that, what documents will i need? can i call her as a dependent , too? cos my employer is only sponsoring my wife's and children's visa.

Thanks

I am FILIPINO citizen, I would like to know how to get Bahrain Driving License. I do not hold any Gulf/GCC Driving License. I possessed only Philippines Driving License and International Driving Permit Issued by Philippines.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

The process isn't the same for all nationalities. Some can transfer their license, some can't.
You will find relevant information here, on the site of the Traffic Department.

Cheers

Olivier