Successful job interview in Egypt

Hi,

passing a job interview in Egypt can be a stressful moment, especially you are not familiar with the cultural and professional codes of the country.

How to successfully pass a job interview in Egypt ?

What happens during the interview ?

What are the do's and don'ts during a job interview in Egypt : what to say or not, what to wear, how to behave ?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience with us !

Julie

some tips may be it will help you. These are mistake which i have done and got corrected next time
1) Have a thorough check on your cv. some time we put something which really dont know and worked on and if interviewer catch this everything will go for a toss
2) Present your self as good confident if you bluff your gone
3) Answer the question exactly dont add any exaggeration which will become a boomerang
4) Wear pleasant dress like white , or sky blue and dont wear black
if i know the nature of your work i would help you more.

any way all the best ...

Thanks for these useful tips harshalmk!:top:

Harmonie.:)

U have to be self confident while answering the questions of the interviewer, it is gonna give him a good impression if u did that

Don't ever speak in a bad way about your company that you are working in while being in the interview, because it gives the interviewer the impression that u r not loyal to your organization, and may they won't hire you coz they don't trust your loyalty to them too

Try to let the interviewer feel that they are gonna gain alot from you coz of ur experiences, and you can help the organization to grow up, and let them know that you have nice communication skills, and you can dedicate yourself to your job

Don't wear jeans, try to be formal as much as u can,don't wear light colours, try to wear in black, grey, dark blue, or brown

Try to be cool with the interviewer even if he tried to tease you, because may be the interviewer is doing that to know if you have the abilty work under stress or you will lose your temper.

Punctuality in the interview is very important too,also let him know that you can deal with anyone for the sake of your job, be professional and let him feel that u r committed

Sorry for not being organized but that is coz it is after 2 am now in Egypt

Good luck everyone:):)

:one

Most of the expatriate manage to pass most of the interview in Egypt, especially those who have native languages. I mean English is required everywhere in Egypt, I do think that once u speak a fleunt English, and ur appearance is good, with Self-trust, u can pass any interviews in Egypt.. :)

Thank you zegazoly!

Harmonie.:)

u r mostly welcome harmonie :):)

i think theresnot a big different between interviews in Egypt and other countries
i think you should wear a a formal wear (not so sexy) dun be over in your make up and you should foucs on eye contact and strong chake hands. (good luck)

Yup whedy, I totally agree with you :)