Want to sift to pune from mumbai

Hi everyone,

I am staying in mumbai since last 35 years and wanted to sift to pune with my family. your kind co-operation and guidence is required on following Question.

1) what would be rental cost for 1 BHK if i wanted to have house in and around pune city?
2) What kind of Job opportunities i can have? please note that i am a commerce graduate and have done diploma in taxation, currently i m working as a freelance accountant.

Regards
Vinod

Hello,

Congratulations on your move (not sure if you really wanted to :P)

1) what would be rental cost for 1 BHK if i wanted to have house in and around pune city?

Depends on which area you would want to stay. I believe you would look to buy an apt. It would cost from 20 L - 35 L, depending on area. I think it is less as compared to Mumbai anyways.
A more specific area would get you more replies.

2) What kind of Job opportunities i can have? please note that i am a commerce graduate and have done diploma in taxation, currently i m working as a freelance accountant.

No clue ... But I am hoping there would be opportunities. Me not from accounts or taxation, so will not comment on that.

Dear nichenishant

Thank you very much for you reply.

Regards
Vinod

Hi Vinod,
You can practice accounts here too in Pune and freelance as you doing in Mumbai.