I'm in Tripoli already...

hello ,

I came back to tripoli yesterday.....

the situation is very good...

regards,

welcome back .........

Hi guys
is airport operational? how did u reach TIP?
Rgds
Waqas

waqas wrote:

Hi guys
Rgds
Waqas

I reached Tripoli by car...

there are 3 daily flights from Benghazi to Tripoli " Mitiga Airport" ..

some Airlines going to resume its flights soon to Tripoli... royal Jordan Airlines , Turkish Airlines on 24 sept .

regards ,

welcome back mate

What Egypt Airlines you have any info about resum flight to Libya ???

Hilton wrote:

What Egypt Airlines you have any info about resum flight to Libya ???

up to moment no info... bt so far as I know they will resume on 1st of October if no changes.

Mitiga airport is operational for domestic flights only but there are rumours of international flights to Tripoli resuming from Sep 24th. The best route is through Tunis-Ras Ajdir-Tripoli.

waqas wrote:

Hi guys
Rgds
Waqas

@ Mido thx for info and i wish Egypt Air flights start as u said in 1 st oct but wnaht about Libyan airlines when they will resume flight from Egypt tp Libya ???
Thx

How did you get there in the first place when 'NO-FLY' ZONE is in place? Has any flight started? What about the entry visa?

only flights by Turkish airlines... Daily flight to Tripoli [ Mitiga Airport ] & to Benghazi as well.

and Royal Jordanian airlines only to Benghazi

Tailwind airlines has direct flight to Misrata-Libya from one of Istanbul airports, 1way 250 US$.

Hi Mido what about libyan airlines or Egypt air and my libyan friend told me yestrday that libyan airline swill resum flight 25 sep .u have any info about that ???

Hilton, why don't you just phone the airlines????

I guess I agree with Tony, calling the airlines directly will help you get the exact information you require!!!

why don't you just phone the airlines?? ha, ha -- they seem to know very little...at least here in Europe. Tunis Air has flights, Turkish is apparently getting Tripoli flights not Mitiga but Tripoli next Saturday....a new visa would be nice...any info on that one ANYONE??? TIA

Hey!! Glad to hear from you again. So the forum is getting back to life :) No info on VISA but yes the TIP main airport will be functional from OCT.

Guys i called already all Libayn airlines no answer even website not working coz of that i ask here on forum, andn for all your kindo info my co workers travlled to Libya by bus from cairo to Ben ghazi they say 3 night on the road and they stuck on Libyan border 1 night and they face troubles to enter Libya till my company send someone to help them this FYKI
Regrads