Dreambox

scubaboy wrote:

Gentlemen if you want a Spite between each other then i suggest that you do it via PM not on the main forum....

Off-topic posts have been moved. End of public argument ;)

Thank you Armand.

Costa,

This has now been removed. no need to answer.. Off Topic..

Topic was about the dreambox. I understand your points that you are trying to make, but unless you have anything to say about this topic then please just argue between yourselves in Private messaging.

Julian

well said scuba....this is not the place for it...nor does it seem like just gathering info for others....!!!!!

Moved again.

We shall be less gentle if this continues.

Thanks
Armand

Damn Dreambox..... grrrrrr

Just reflashed it and put on the PLi image again (That was on it) and for some reason the motor wont move on the dish automatically....

I can do it by left right movement... Anyone got any ideas ??

Julian

rayparker1 wrote:

Don't bother with Dreamboxes, dead technology now and unreliable.
AngloVPN is working now with TV Catchup, so you can watch live all the main freeview UK channels (BBC, ITV etc) on the island through the laptop, just plug the HDMI cable in and works easy enough.
anglovpn.com

thats got to be the most ill informed statement i have ever heard...sorry just my opinion.

Hi all,

When I arrived to my flat in Malta 5 days ago I took Melita for internet and TV. and I thought I will have sports channel and especially football chanel. But Melita sucks for this so I want to stop the contract with them !
Ok so now I could take the SHARING. is it the best to watch Barclays Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A, Liga, Bundesliga ? because the price is quite high... something like 300€ (dish satellite & DreamBox) + 60€ every 3 months.
I do not want to take this time a bad offer you know. Is it good quality channels direct broadcasting? The guy told I will have Al Jazeera, Canal France, Sky Ita....
Can someone tell me a little bit more please?

Regards,
Anthony

i will pm you