Gozo Residence Permit Renewal - Appointment (EU citizen)

Good morning,

Can you still go to the residence unit in Gozo without appointment, or are you supposed to take one ?

On identia website it offers to take appointments but only in Malta (https://eubooking.identita.gov.mt/v2/ )

I think I've read that you're supposed to take an appointment by email but last time they took one month to answer me.

Has the process changed or you still go there with everything on paper ? Or you're supposed to upload stuff somewhere ?

About Self sufficient permit, how much do you need as "proof of sufficient means", in 2014 it was 14K€ I think. Is it ok if it's on an account outside malta, I've read conflicting infos.

Thanks !

Good morning,
Can you still go to the residence unit in Gozo without appointment, or are you supposed to take one ?
On identia website it offers to take appointments but only in Malta (https://eubooking.identita.gov.mt/v2/ )
I think I've read that you're supposed to take an appointment by email but last time they took one month to answer me.

Has the process changed or you still go there with everything on paper ? Or you're supposed to upload stuff somewhere ?

About Self sufficient permit, how much do you need as "proof of sufficient means", in 2014 it was 14K€ I think. Is it ok if it's on an account outside malta, I've read conflicting infos.

Thanks !

-@rkb10

This question I was having last year in October. I went to the office at St.Francis Square. There I met a grumpy security man who told me you have to get an appointment from Malta. I asked him how do I get it.? He answered if you can read see the information on the door of this office. On the door of the office is an email address on display you have to contact in order to get an appointment. I followed the advance of the security man and after 3 weeks I got an answer saying my appointment will be in January. After that it took another 5 weeks to obtain the new residence card. However, the same questions are asked again and again. This time they wanted a bank statement of my account referring to transactions within the last three month. If the account is not in Malta a translation is required. All documents must be in English or in Maltese. Other languages are not accepted. By the way the office in Gozo is called e-residence office