Best visa option to go to Norway

Hi everyone I'm new here. What is the best option to go in Norway and planning to stay there long or what we called permanent resident. Is it fiancee visa? Or tourist? Because what I've heard from my boyfriend is theres no fiancee visa anymore in Norway. Is this true? He advised me tourist visa, since tourist visa is good 3 months only, but before the tourist visa will expire will get married in Norway before will renew. I have no idea about this since this is my first time

@nazielninal241

Click on Discover at the top left of this page for information.

Work or family. Family immigration can be a very long and slow process. Work can be pretty fast.

I have just been granted a fiancé visa for those getting married in Norway. It took more than 1 year to obtain. It still exists as far as I know. Check the UDI website for this. You cannot renew a tourist visa as far as I know. 3 months and then you have to leave unless you make an application for work/family immigration and stay in Norway waiting for an answer. If you do this, I strongly suggest going down the work route.

The UDI website takes time to read through but does cover all the information you are seeking.