Mobile Network and Banking in Limassol

I would like to know the best mobile network in Cyprus and which bank has good atm coverage in Limassol. Thank you.

@Harmanjeet Singh

Hello,

While waiting for members to respond, I would suggest that you read the following articles to gather as much information as possible :

Connecting to the internet, using phones and postal services in Cyprus

Managing finances and banking in Cyprus

Regards

Bhavna

I use primetel for mobile and both Bank of Cyprus and Hellenic bank have atms dotted about the place.

I take it that Bank of Cyprus is the biggest bank in the country?

Bank of Cyprus - open account in branch as cards dont always arrive at address. Easy online and mobile access. Hellenic also ok.  Alpha stole money from us, lost our account and said it didn't exist.

Oh my goodness. Thank you for the heads up. I am curious about something though. On this website, under Services and then Open a bank account, it says you can open a HSBC expat account for Cyprus. How does HSBC expat link to Cyprus? The HSBC expat account would be in Jersey. The website is not clear on this.

JCC ATMs all over and these do not charge for cash. I have Hellenic account and they charge for everything! Revolut is the best when dealing with cash withdrawals and use Cypriot bank for only the bear essentials for immigration if required.  If not then steer clear of them!

So you are saying that I should keep my main account overseas and just use the Cypriot banks for only necessary things?

@Harmanjeet Singh

Sadly as a result of your nationality making you a TCN here you will still have to deposit an extremely large sum (upto €30k) into a local bank from abroad.... Am not sure where you you would be transfering from... am assuming from the flag in your profile it maybe quite difficult and a lengthy process in doing so due to AML laws here.. might be a good idea to check that out too