Marriage Visit Visa

Hi guys just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of information. Looking to marry my partner who's a Moroccan national and I'm British, we were looking at doing the visit visa as she would have to return home as she has a job and family there and we'd want to apply for spouse visa late 2024 when she can apply for jobs here and we have more savings etc. We plan to have her come over in late January to give notice in early February then her return, then come in May again to get married and we both go back together to meet her family and have a small ceremony there .

I just wanted to know if anyone has done this or should we just wait and do the 6 month visa and then the 2 year one? I am currently disabled and receiving Pip and would be funding her whole trip (have 5k savings) it would be better for us ATM to do the visit visa as I'm not well enough to go there at this time, although I've been in the past multiple times and we can prove our relationship easily. I've already booked to give notice and paid a deposit and booked the wedding, but I've heard the marriage visit visa is difficult? Any advice would be appreciated as don't wanna waste time and money.

We have a letter from her work proving employment but her wages are low around £300 per month, I have 5k savings and receiving over £1.2k a month and also have no rent or bills to pay as we would stay with my family until she permanently can come here, so i guess over 2 trips here she would spend around a month and the flights would cost about 600, so ive easily got enough to fund her. Do you think we have a chance at getting a marriage visit visa? Or should we wait and go for the 6 months then 2.6 year route?

I've filled out the application but when asked how much she'd contribute I've put a tiny amount(£1) as I'm planning to pay for it all, do they accept this or does the applicant have to pay something towards the trip?

@Shabiuk

Hi

My husband is Egyptian.We were successful in getting a spouse visa approved in just a matter of a few weeks but the process can take longer in gathering all necessary documentation.

The route i took to apply for a spouse visa was through an immigration company rather than doing it myself via the government website. It's a complicated process. Correct documentation is vital. I can tell you the financial part is costly.

The visa itself costs approximately £1500,  approximately £1800 to use the NHS services, annual income must total approx £18,000, if using an immigration company there are various packages  to suit.

My best advice us to talk with one of these companies  there are many to be found to get free of charge consultation to get correct information based on your personal circumstances. I used Swift Immigration . I hope ive been of some help .

@Shabiuk

hi can you advise how you got on with the marriage visitor visa  seems its simple and straightforward