Recommendations Black Sea Villas

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and would like to find out if anyone has had any dealings with Black Sea Villas? I have absolutely no need to doubt them, and have bought a property through them, which I am paying off monthly. It would just be nice to know if anyone has had any dealings with them, and if they have been positive or negative. Thanks in advance. Lexie

@aabnett We bought our property through them and it was professional and pleasant. I recommend them. Judy

Lexie, Judy is in the next village to Krasen, Rositsa.

Judy, I'm sorry we haven't managed to meet up yet. Things have always been crazy busy when I'm in Krasen, fixing up the house, staying on top of the weeds in the garden, dealing with builders, getting taken to community events by my lovely neighbour! I never get to stay as long as I want because disabled hubby needs me at home.

@Judy Green Thank you somuch. Yes so far I am very impressed with their service. Lexie

@janemulberry Aaaw youre grand Dont stress over it. I am sure you will get there whenever you have time, so please, its not that important. I hope you are enjoying yourself. I will be asking your advise and recommendations for builders soon, no doubt. Catchup soon. Kindest regards Lexie