Permanent residence in Malta

How can someone obtain permanent residency in Malta?

Hello, I'm Abdel Samad is a university student from Morocco and I want to immigrate to Europe permanently to improve my standard of living.

@karimmathlouthi4038 Hi.  Under what basis?  The best place for this kind of info is on the Identity Malta website, which outlines the process.

Thank you

@AndyB74

Thank you

@Eminem Stans

Get in touch with Identity Malta.

Hello, I'm Abdel Samad is a university student from Morocco and I want to immigrate to Europe permanently to improve my standard of living.

-@Eminem Stans

Unless you have a job to come to and are granted the required Work permit and residency then, as a TCN you will not be allowed to live here. Unless of course you can afford to buy a passport, but you will need the best part of €1,000,000!

How can someone obtain permanent residency in Malta?        -@karimmathlouthi4038

You would need to be legally resident here for 5 yearsor more and it is usual for this to happen with a TCN as they are generally on a year to year residency which often does not get renewed after year 5!

You could of course buy a passport/Citizenship!

@F0xgl0ve

Thank you for all this information.

@F0xgl0ve

Is it legal to buy a passport in Malta ! ?

@karimmathlouthi4038 please use a search engine, this information is very easy to find

@volcane

For job search.

How can I search for work in Malta in a printing technical specialty? Field of offset printing and flexography?

@volcane
For job search.
How can I search for work in Malta in a printing technical specialty? Field of offset printing and flexography?

-@karimmathlouthi4038

Search on line for employment agencies, good luck.

@GozoMo

Thanks for help.

Who has information about printing presses in Malta, especially offset printing and flexography? And how to contact them to find work, because the websites for registering to search for work do not have technical expertise in printing.

@F0xgl0ve
Is it legal to buy a passport in Malta ! ?

-@karimmathlouthi4038

Yes, it is, but it's called investing in the country through legal avenues. The minimum sum was €700,000 last time I heard. Buying passports from scam websites is not the answer. If found to be using one, YOU will be deported and banned from entering the EU quite possibly for LIFE.

Who has information about printing presses in Malta, especially offset printing and flexography? And how to contact them to find work, because the websites for registering to search for work do not have technical expertise in printing.

-@karimmathlouthi4038

Expat.com isn't a job agency we can only give advice and suggestions in which we have. We don't know your speciality or questions you need to ask potential employers. Again, all we can recommend you use Google.

Is it possible to obtain a visa to search for work in Malta?

@SimCityAT

What are the legal ways to purchase a passport and who can I contact?

@SimCityAT
What are the legal ways to purchase a passport and who can I contact?

-@karimmathlouthi4038

If you have €700,000 spare cash (minimum), you wouldn't be asking such a question or asking how to find work in a printing press.

@SimCityAT

Hahahaha

This is reasonable talk .

Is it possible to obtain a visa to search for work in Malta?

-@karimmathlouthi4038

Hello, I would suggest that you read the articles under the Visas for Malta section of the Guide to gather as much information as possible.

Regards

Bhavna