Updating the Austria guide

Dear members of the Austria forum,

I hope you're doing well.

Our editorial team is hard at work and we're looking to update and review our Austriaguide before the end of the year. We would like to better cater to your needs and as such, are asking YOU what you would like to see included in our next update. Are there any specifics about Austria that we overlooked in the current guide? Is there something you wish you knew before moving to Austria that you could not find in Austria guide? If you are looking to move to Austria, is there any information that you would need that you don't see included in the current guide? The team is looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day !

Anne-Lise

Different kind of visas

@Anne-Lise Mty

As someone from Austria it would also be helpful for expats to know what kind of tax free fringe benefits/common fringe benefits there are in order to negotiate salaries better.

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for your reply. This comes a little late as the guide is being finalized as we speak. I'll do my best to ask for a last minute edit on the subject.

However, I do suggest you post on the Austria forum, I am sure members of the forum will be able to help you out with this.

Thank you and have a great day!