Tennis Anyone - Santa Marta Colombia

I am moving to Santa Marta, Colombia in a week. I'm a big tennis enthusiast and would love to play 3, 4, 5 times a week if possible while in Santa Marta. Does anyone know if there is a Tennis Club and where exactly it is. Also, anyone checking this if they'd like to play just send me your contact info.

Thanks

Dear Jam, welcome to the Colombia forums

of Expat.com ...

Tennis in Santa Marta how many times

a week?

Hey, new member, don't overdo it. The

daily highs in SM average 90 degrees F.

or 32-33 Celcius every month of the year!1f60e.svg

cccmedia

Thanks for that CCCMEDIA.

I just discovered the SANTA MAR TENNIS ACADEMY. I can't find out much from their site but all the pictures have young people. Do you know if it has adult members also?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Acade … 11jdmhxqm5

There are several and some the other clubs' sites look a lot more professional. In my experience, places that can't be bothered to put good photos on google maps tend to be lacking in other ways as well.

That would put the Santa Ma Tennis academy at the bottom of my list of places to try.

Fred, I've not been able to find these other sites you mention. Could you let me know what they are.

By the way, I didn't intend to beat up on the Santa Marta Academy Tennis site. My main comment was that all the pictures were of young people. Although that said I could.t find how to join the club.

Thanks