Apartment repairs and furnishing needed

Hello and Salam friends and kind strangers,

I bought an 2+1 appartment in Halil rifat pasa (sisli, Istanbul) [near Perpa market] and there were tenants already living there paying 2000 TRY rent per month. After their lease expired, we requested them to move out (as rent was very low) but they damaged the apartment (they weren't Turkish and apparently didn't even clear the last bills and just went away to their home country as per our agent. The walls have some holes, boiler not working, electric problems as they took some wires out).

The old owners had their deposit so we couldn't do anything about it either :(

Now that they have left, we need to repair the apartment.

Any ideas where and how can I get a good repair company/man?

Planning to visit in mid December

Any leads, ideas, suggestions would be welcome :)

Hello and Salam friends and kind strangers,
I bought an 2+1 appartment in Halil rifat pasa (sisli, Istanbul) [near Perpa market] and there were tenants already living there paying 2000 TRY rent per month. After their lease expired, we requested them to move out (as rent was very low) but they damaged the apartment (they weren't Turkish and apparently didn't even clear the last bills and just went away to their home country as per our agent. The walls have some holes, boiler not working, electric problems as they took some wires out).

The old owners had their deposit so we couldn't do anything about it either sad.png

Now that they have left, we need to repair the apartment.

Any ideas where and how can I get a good repair company/man?

Planning to visit in mid December

Any leads, ideas, suggestions would be welcome smile.png
-@amnajaffri

Hey I'm very sorry about what happend , I do real estate in istanbul  nişantaşi and şişli osmanbey

, for 3 years now and im also investment consulting , Im open to see the apartment if its okey with u ofc , have a good day ..

Hi I went through similar experience as i bought a small apartment with a sitting tenant few years ago. They were paying me 1800 tl per month. To cut the long story short, I had to hire services of a lawyer in order to deal with my tenant.

since I'm also living abroad, i could ask our building technical service in Kagithane to help you find a painter /contractor.

@Zill thank so you much. that would be great!

@Shaimaaafarahg That would be great. Do you have a whatsapp? I can maybe send you the details there