Need Accommodation Help in Istanbul

Dear friends i am coming to Istanbul on 19th Feb. I need your kind help regarding accommodation, please guide me regarding this problem i need cheapest and good accommodation. please help me and i will be very thankful to you people. My e-mail id is ([email protected]) Skype id is (zuhaib.hanif).

Regards,
Zuhaib

zuhaib232 wrote:

Dear friends i am coming to Istanbul on 19th Feb. I need your kind help regarding accommodation, please guide me regarding this problem i need cheapest and good accommodation. please help me and i will be very thankful to you people. My e-mail id is ([email protected]) Skype id is (zuhaib.hanif).

Regards,
Zuhaib

what kind accommodation you need?

I need an accommodation which is economical and good. Can u plz give me some addresses so when i arrive in turkey i'll easily reach there. Accommodation must be cheap and good. I take admission in Istanbul Aydin University so it is very good for me that i get accommodation near my university. plz help me if u can.

Regards,
Zuhaib

Hi Zuhaib,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the housing in Istanbul section.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thanks Dear

Thankyou for this humble opportunity but as i mentioned that I'll come to Turkey for study purpose secondly I can't afford it but if you can help me for finding me some cheap accommodation around 200 TL. I'll be vey thankful to you.

Once again thankyou so this for this great Favor.

Thanks & Regards

You must check out my profile on linkedin here is the link:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shaikh-zuha … 2a/959/726

Actually I take admission in Istanbul Aydin University in MBA program my purpose is to study first second priority is to do some part time job to cover up my expenses as i am a professional graphic designer i hope i'll get some part time job. What do you think do i get any job in istanbul.

Thank you so much for your guidance.. Well i know for students its illegal to do job. but i think mostly students from all over the world doing job to coverup their expenses legally or illegally. The fee for MBA program is just 4800$ for two years program. If you can guide me regarding job it is so beneficial for me or if you have any PR in Istanbul where i can get job do let me know..

I will be very thankful to you..

Inshallah I'll meet you in Istanbul when I can get familiarize with the environment i'll definitely meet you...

Thanks once again for your kind guidance.

Thank you so much for this act of kindness... These sites are very beneficial for me I hope I will find some job. I came to turkey not to do only job I will come for doing my MBA it's my 1st priority to do MBA with flying colors. Just remember me in your prayers that I will achieve my aim.

GOD bless you!

Selam Zuhaib. I'm Indonesian who currently studying here.  If you looking for extremely cheap accommodation in Istanbul, may be you can contact Cemaat Houses. It's located everywhere in Istanbul. You can visit many Cemaat offices like Mihmander in Uskudar, Bab-i Alem in Fatih and many more which i do not know. If you luck, u can find room 200TL including food 3 times. Unfortunately, you cannot really enjoy living there because of the rules and if you living with bad people which you do not like. May be you can considering the room of Abi Celikler. Because It's absolutely difficult to find something cheap in Istanbul. But i'm not saying it's impossible. Just try you best. This is Government accommodation which might be can help u :

http://www.kyk.gov.tr/kyk/html/index.php

İstanbul'da,Hoşgeldiniz  :)

Yeah something that my brother Abi celikler is absolutely right. And other problem you might facing with is, you will placed with Turkish who cannot speaking English even do not have desire to learn English. And also you might be have temporary roommate because some people just "Musafir". Regarding your university, I also student in a new university, Istanbul Sehir, but i'm not facing with any problems. May be I have luck on that time or i have some ease regulations. But Do not worry, mostly Turkish are nice and helpful.

Both of you guys i am very thankful to you for these nice and helpful posts. I have found a guy he is also studying in AYDIN UNIVERISITY he said that he can adjust me with him he lives in  (Route 39 House Mebusan Yokusu 39, 34433 Istanbul)he is also from pakistan. But the problem is I need accommodation near to my university but I hope Inshallah i will find some place near to my university. I will appreciate if u give me that jamaat home address because i also offers prayer 5 times a day with jamaat so it's not a big deal.

hmm i think accommodation near with your university is not really necessarily as far as you near with metro bus or other public transportation. Because its kind of public transportation is very fast and also on time.