Property in Istanbul

I have been thinking about investing in Istanbul, obviously for rental income purposes. I have researched a lot about the areas, also on the famous turkish website called sahibinden. But i am very confused about the rents. Also i would be
greatful if someone could suggest which area would be the best for investment from the following, Eseryurt, Beylikduzu, Kăgithane, Sariyer  & Arnavuktoy.  Also i have been offered a luxury apartment in Bagcilar (1 + 1) apartment in Bagcilar/Istanbul for $78000 & the Real estate agent claims the apartment can be rented out for 1000 $ per month (which is hard for me to believe). Thanks!

Hello my friend
Sent you PM..as i said in PM dont buy it from agents.they put commision on it and gives you higher price.get it directly from the owner and furnish it.you will get 2.000 to 3.000 dollar rent if you invest like 80-90k dollar.
Will be glad if helped.
Need further help.? Dont hesitate to PM me
Good day

By the way.. the price they gave you is high for 1+1

You can get 3+1 in nearly 90 or 100.. be smart.

Thanks for the reply and information Mr Carlos. Yes i figured that out as i checled on sahibinden. Yes that is wise if one goes for 3 bedroom daire.

But when you say 1000 Usd $ per month. Can one expect that in the areas i mentioned? Such as Kagithane or beylkuduzu for example. Because when I search for those apartments rent on sahibinden, it only shows rent 1500 Turkish lira per month for the apartment.

Of course rents must be high in areas like Sissli or near Taksim but those properties are expensive.

A friend of mine recently got a furnished 1+1 penthouse 10 minutes from Taksim for 725 USD (2500 TL) as of today's date.

And getting 2000 to 3000 USD rent on a 90K investment? Okay....

I would say for that spec it is super expensive but that is how they do for uninformed new expats. for 1+1 if not high end, usually can get something 1200-1500 tl for rent at downtown.  with that pay, it must be 2+1 or 3+1.

i am also into.istanbul investment. pm me if you like to duscuss more.
cheets

Thanks for the replies guys.  Exactly my point Xeechen, most of the luxury apartments in the central istanbul have max rent of approximately 1000 usd, according to my 7 day extensive searching of apartments in Istanbul.

/Hello

I have recently been looking at renting a 3+2 Duplex in Kagithane, around ortabayir and you can seem to get a good rental property for 2000 - 2500 per month T/L/.

I am looking to move there for a year or so from the end of this year/beginning of next.

it is imposible to rent in this are for 1000usd  in ESENYURT, BASAKSEHIR, KATIGITHANE.

1500-2000 Turkish lira maybe then?

Aladeenjojo wrote:

1500-2000 Turkish lira maybe then?

Aladeen did you manage to find answers? I am also looking for the same things

ok your local turkish help is here;)

there is NO way you could rent it for 1000 usd
may be 1000 tl which is around 250-300usd range

pm me for any other details and help

good luck

dont believe them one plus one you will only get 2000 rent if furnished.the government doesn't allow weekly or daily rent anymore or monthly and this was very beneficial to renters they told me the same and i believed them and it was a mistake.i ended up renting with 600 dollars.any family that works cannot afford 3500 rent every month.and there are many flats available for rent. average rebt without furniture 1700 and with furniture 2300 if very clean

My dear u can see a  2+1,3+1 at Innovia1,2,3 Essnyurt at 1500 ,2000 Tl monthly,