Rent a flat or a house in Alicante

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Alicante. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Alicante.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Alicante?

How to find a home in Alicante: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hi Christine i already rent a flat in Alicante in San Blas,i am looking for new accomodation now as my contract is finished at the end of March.i am looking for an attic accomodation,central possably with views and min 2 bedrooms and a terrace if you could help it would be much appreciated thank you Sherry.

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

I am living in the pla area but before I lived in the old houses of the fabrica de tabaco (rented a room in a student house), then I moved to the avda. de denia where I shared an apt. with another girl. Then I moved to El Riscal, first a small studio on the 28th and later a small apart. on the 9th floor. Then I moved to the calle sevilla but these aparts. were confiscated by the bank (embargado) because the owner didnot pay the mortgage. I wanted to move back to the city centre of Alicante but found it very difficult to find a good, affordable apartment. Most of the apartments were either too old or too expensive. So, 8 months pregnant (!) I found an moved to my current place, near the arqueological museum. More affordable and on walking distance of the city centre. Paying 500 euros, empty apart. 2 bedrooms and 40m2 terrace!