Renting in Alicante- Any English speaking estate agencies?

My wife and I are retired and wish to rent in Spain for a few years.  Anyone know of any English speaking estate agencies who do long term rentals.  Any advice welcome.  Patrick

Sapphire Properties in Quesada, about 25 minutes by car let properties in the Alicante and Murcia area.They are quite thorough and have quite a portfolio of properties. They are about the best I have found.

Great.    Many thanks for info.  Patrick

Try and link to Alicante Facebook pages, there are many and majority are English speaking, and many have rental and for sale properties

Hello Paddywhack :cheers:

You could check out english adverts here :Housing in Alicante

Here are some professionals recommended in our business directory :

> Real estate in Alicante

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Many thanks

Patrick

Hi Kenjee

Many thanks

Patrick

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on forum. You could drop an advert in Housing section above.

Manuel Ricote Diaz                     (Remax Vista)
      e-mail: [email protected]
           Movil.     +34 664 778 316           Telf.        +34 966 700 368
NOBODY IN THE WORLD SELL MORE      PROPERTIES THAN REMAX

They do rentals too, and this guy is ultra helpful and fluent in English

:)
Hi
Most estate agents in the Alicante region would have an English speaking member of staff
Having said most of them are geared up for selling property rather than renting
So try the internet instead
Good luck
Spain is a wonderful place to live I've been going there for 20 years
I still love it but nowtgat  my children have grown I would like to see more of the world

Many thanks.  Patrick

Patrick I live in la Cala finestrat which is the next bay round from benidorm it's very cute little bay with a fantastic English community. All the agents here do long and short term lets .theres about 4 or 5 to talk to. The benefit of la Cala is that benidorm old town is 15 minutes away by bus but la Cala itself is quieter and more Spanish. You don't want to end up in a resort that closes down completely in winter. Torreveja has a high crime rate and listed as the poorest town in spain

Many thanks for the info.  Patrick

Anybody have the link to Facebook regarding renting property in Alicante.  I had it yesterday but have now lost it.  I am trying to rent a two bedroom property for whole month of September.  Patrick

Hello Paddywhack,

Please note that I have moved you post on this thread as you were off-topic on the other one (Your new local habits in Spain)

Hope you find the link you were looking for.

Christopher
Expat.com

Hi Patrick,
Always glad if I can help an Irishman.   :) I know a British person who has set up his own real estate agency business in the community of Valencia. I believe he works with other associated agencies throughout Spain mainly with regard to the sale or purchase of property. He may also be able to help where rentals are concerned. This contact goes back sometime and I shall need to search my archive of contacts to locate him again. Once I am able to re-establish the contact, I shall leet you know on this forum. Alternatively if you prefer, let me have your email address and I will put you both incontact with each other. Whatever, I wish you best of luck.
AntLy

Hi AntLy.   Many thanks.  My email address is ***.  Regards Patrick

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security